Join me on a Newbie Adventure trip this Sunday morning to recharge before starting the week.
We shall move by 6:30 so let’s try to reach earlier to deflate and get ready.
Nearest Petrol Station:
Required Equipment List
The below is some of the Equipment and rest will be explained during our briefing before the drive.
- Flag and Flagpole (To ensure other drivers know your location when you are behind a dune. Can be permanently mounted or as a temporary fitting, based on vehicle.)
- Handheld UHF Radio ( For communication between Leader and other drivers. Needs to work in 4-500MHz Range. Spare batteries or a car charger are recommended.)
- Full Petrol Tank
- Your 4x4 car is in good conditions and will full tank fuel
- The car has recovery points on the front & Back.
- Spare tyre is in good condition
- Enough amount of water & snacks for yourself and passengers