|Time||September 21, 2018 - 1:30 PM
||Saih Sheib to Al Qudra
|Cars ||11 Cars|
|1:30 pm - 1:45 pm
||Meeting point at Truck Road Adnoc
|1:45 pm - 2:00 pm
||Drive towards deflation point|
|2:00 pm - 2:15 pm||Deflation and briefing|
|2:15 pm - 6:10 pm||The drive|
|06:30 pm||Enjoying the lakes at the moon light :) |
All the drivers met at the ADNOC station at the truck road.
From here, we continued to the access gate, where we deflated and set the convey order as following
Phoenix - second lead
snaware - Official Sweeper
and finally our Support Omar Farouk. then we started our journey. We had couple of second tries, three stucks, one mechanical issues and even a pop-out at the end of the trip.
- Phoenix thanks for a good second lead. Well done.
- Dsalsa, you did great as this your first Intermediate trip. keep it up.
- Saade, good control of your car. well done.
- Perto, I see your skills getting improved with every trip. well done.
- Ronnybravo85, you're very close to the next level :)
- Nassir, you're the expert in Intermediate trips. we're glad to have you in with us.
- snaware, good you made it home safe, sorry for happen with your car.
Last but no least, wish to thank our support team. Omar Farouk and Marshal Karam, thanks your assistance.
Special thanks for Cheif Khaiwi for his valuable present.