Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Chit Chat about general subjects.
User avatar
Omar Farouk
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 4:07 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Omar Farouk » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Welcome on board

Look forward to hear your feedback after your first trip
kumarrr wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:56 pm
Hey Guys,

A complete fresher/newbie to offroading. Planning to join the ANIT trip on 16 Nov and hoping that my Q7 (don't laugh plz) will not let me down.

Can't wait for Friday to come...

Manish
Omar Farouk
FJ CRUISER
055 11 000 62

kumarrr
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by kumarrr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:38 am

Thanks Omar, unfortunately I am not joining this trip but will surely signup soon for the next one...

Djamelus
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:30 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Djamelus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:20 am

Hi everyone, my name is Djamel, living in Abu Dhabi since 5 years. I am really happy to discover the Ad4X4 and am very excited to start off-roading experience with the club especially in this lovely weather.
I drive a 2016 pajero 3.8L.

I am looking forward to the next ANIT session to start learning all about off-roading. Thank you for setting up the club and I hope I can see you soon on the sand.

Djamel

User avatar
Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media
Posts: 5204
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Scorpionita » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Djamelus wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:20 am
Hi everyone, my name is Djamel, living in Abu Dhabi since 5 years. I am really happy to discover the Ad4X4 and am very excited to start off-roading experience with the club especially in this lovely weather.
I drive a 2016 pajero 3.8L.

I am looking forward to the next ANIT session to start learning all about off-roading. Thank you for setting up the club and I hope I can see you soon on the sand.

Djamel
Welcome to AD4x4 family Djamel

Just keep watching the trip forum and you will find trips under Newbie or ANIT that you can join

Regards
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

abdulilah
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by abdulilah » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Hello fellow off-roaders

My name is Abdulilah, living in Khobar - Saudi and I've been off-roading on and off for 5 years. I just picked up my 2018 Ford Raptor and very excited to enjoying it in UAE's trails :). Happily married with two wonderful boys (6 and 3 yrs) and they enjoy off-roading as much as I do.

We look forward to our first trip with you and meeting you all.

Regards,
Abdulilah

User avatar
bisho
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 1236
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by bisho » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:00 pm

abdulilah wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:35 pm
Hello fellow off-roaders

My name is Abdulilah, living in Khobar - Saudi and I've been off-roading on and off for 5 years. I just picked up my 2018 Ford Raptor and very excited to enjoying it in UAE's trails :). Happily married with two wonderful boys (6 and 3 yrs) and they enjoy off-roading as much as I do.

We look forward to our first trip with you and meeting you all.

Regards,
Abdulilah
Welcome to AD4X4 family

User avatar
lolo123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:16 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Hey all !

Post by lolo123 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Good evening everyone !

My Name is Laurent, I'm French from the South East region of France. I'have been living in Sharja from 2003 to 2006 and in Al Ain in 2008. At the moment I live in Abu Dhabi since jully 2017.

I'm married an I have one daughter. I work as mechanical surpervisor in a French companie.

I have a little off road experience from my previous trip in Sharjah and from the last off road i did tree weeks ago as newbie with the club :D .

See you soon !

User avatar
Abdul Qadir
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 2345
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Location: Mussafah Abu dhabi
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Abdul Qadir » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:23 am

Welcome Laurent to the big family of :ad4x4:
0501212499
AD4x4 the best
Proud Member since 26-03-2012, and still learning.

User avatar
Miner
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:31 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Miner » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi folks! I joined a little while back but have had access issues... back on via Tapatalk and looking forward to joining AD 4x4 properly and coming on some drives.

I’ve been here 5yrs, based in AD, been on several of the weekend trips with Marina Bruce (The Desert Diva) who is sadly heading back to our fatherland [emoji2528][emoji41]... looking to get more driving time in. Done the EDC course twice also, it was a good grounding.

I have a 2011 SWB 3.8L Pajero which I’ve recently lifted 2” with TJM kit and fitted smaller 16” rims to, with the ABS relay pulled out it goes ok. Not looking to do crazy dune bashing, got the bikes for that... but some more driving would be good. Here’s a pic of Hermione Puddlejumper... [emoji2]

Image

Usually ride out of Sweihan... also sometimes Al Qudra, Nazwa/Al Bedayer areas too. Maybe passed you on two wheels at some point. [emoji2]

Image

Look forward to seeing you in the dunes...[emoji41]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8L SWB, 2” TJM Lift Kit, 16” OE Enkei’s & 265x70x16” Geolandar AT-S, Daily Drive :P

2015 KTM 300/2T EXC - Many Mods
2002 200/2T EXC - Stock
2007 Gas Gas TXT Pro - Stock
2001 Honda CBR600FS1 - Track Bike, Many Mods

OmarGZ
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:53 pm
Location: Ajman

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by OmarGZ » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:07 am

Hello Everyone

My name is Omar am 28 years Old, am Palestinian, I've been in UAE since 28 Years specificity in Ajman, i love desert and i just brought Jeep Wrangler 2014 Manual transmission :D.

the Problem is that i have 0% experience driving the cars in desert :cry: i used to drive a quad pike

thanks and see you soon

User avatar
PHARAOH
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Location: Al Ain - Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by PHARAOH » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am

Welcome all to AD4x4 Family :ad4x4:

See you soon on the Dunes ;)
Khaled Hassan
+971 52 677 3115
pharaoh@ad4x4.com

Proud AD 4X4 Marshal
Proud Jeeper
YJ 1995
TJ 1999
XJ 2000
KK 2008
JKU 2016

'Once you get into the desert, there's no going back. And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. The rest is up to Allah.'

Truthspeak
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:43 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Truthspeak » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Greetings

Truthspeak aka Adam, arriving Abu Dhabi with the Boss on Sunday 18th August - for 2-3 years +. Joined the site from Frankfurt airport lounge so as not to waste any time when we arrive.

A newbie today, however back in early 2000s lived in Dubai and spent much time around Liwa. Looking at buying a suitable offroader ASAP to escape at weekends

Just left Kazakhstan, after a total of ten years in O&G there. Will be involved in local O&G Abuj Dhabi

The mrs also wants to offroad, and will join separately.

Catch up as soon as I have my feet on the ground

Safe driving
TS

User avatar
Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media
Posts: 5204
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi

Re: Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get know each other

Post by Scorpionita » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Truthspeak wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:53 pm
Greetings

Truthspeak aka Adam, arriving Abu Dhabi with the Boss on Sunday 18th August - for 2-3 years +. Joined the site from Frankfurt airport lounge so as not to waste any time when we arrive.

A newbie today, however back in early 2000s lived in Dubai and spent much time around Liwa. Looking at buying a suitable offroader ASAP to escape at weekends

Just left Kazakhstan, after a total of ten years in O&G there. Will be involved in local O&G Abuj Dhabi

The mrs also wants to offroad, and will join separately.

Catch up as soon as I have my feet on the ground

Safe driving
TS
Hello TS

Welcome to AD4x4 family and good to see you here.

Just get your Offroad car for you & Mrs to join our lovely weekend escapes :)

Regards
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

Post Reply