Dxb High Paced Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb High Paced Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

Yesterday was one of the hottest days we have experienced so far this year. Yet, this is didnt keep us from mastering an intermediate ++ trip despite having couple of intermediate members as its their first or second trip.

We slowly but surely picked up the pace as the members warmed up and felt comfortable with the track. As we found our way to the tree house we came across couple of medium-high dunes where the team experienced side cresting. Few tips were shared to couple of members who eventually crossed the obstacle gracefully but in general everyone did really well.

Thanks a lot for the support team yesterday; Eddy and Bou Makram, who did an amazing job sweeping and managing recoveries. Moreover, very good job done from second leads Salman and Ignas.

Members were:
Mustafa
Salman/Ignas 2nd lead
Fernando
Abdul Halim
Mohsen
Eddy (Sweeper)

See you on the next one guys
Last edited by MustafaHabash on Mon May 27, 2024 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Mamba

Eddyaljed
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb High Paced Intermediate

Post by Eddyaljed »

As Always challenging and fun trips with you Mustafa.

See you on the sand

Eddy

ignas
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ignas »

Amazing trip! Very fun and challenging track. Odf to edit all the great videos I have from it now.

See you on the next one!

Sfaraj
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Sfaraj »

Despite the hot weather, I enjoyed every moment of this trip, as Mustafa has his unique style to tackle those hot dunes! 🔥

Ferni
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ferni »

Thanks Mustafa, great trip! It was hot outside, and hotter on the driving seat!! Thanks Eddy and Mohsen for the couple of recoveries!

abdulhalimTal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by abdulhalimTal »

Thanks mustafa for the great trip. It's truly amazing and very well organized with a lot of learnings for me as my first intermediate trip.

And of course looking forward to more similar trips with you and the team 😀
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by abdulhalimTal on Fri May 31, 2024 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abu Makram
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abu Makram »

Thank you Mustafa it was a nice trip , we know you was not feeling well , whatever you continue the trip to make all hapy , we appreciate what you doing , I hope you feeling better 🙏🙏🤴