Mods on the way

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
WildFire

Mods on the way

Post by WildFire »

An unexpected :yeppe: bonus was paid to us… So, I’ve decided to tribute some of it to my beloved Jeep for its great services in the past 496 days.. Its time to add some mods.

I was thinking of the following:

1- Repairing the front differential & axles housing (I like what Iguana did to his car. Therefore, I’ll do it the same way but, I don’t know were to get the parts from).
2- New GPS system (most properly Garmin276c with a free of charge training course by The White Wolf).
3- Bestop over size tire carrier (not sure if Ramy trading have them)
4- Lockers (not sure what brand or type and were to install them.. I was thinking of Al Jallaf).

My plan is to start the job on 18/03/2007, so guys, I need your guidance and comments.

Regards,
Last edited by WildFire on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I will call you today and give you the contact No. of the person who repaired my Diff.

276 .. Good Choice, we are all using it.

Tire carrier from Ramy Trading?????? with double the price?? get it from Quadratec. Check with Khaiwi how to order or check with Jeep 050 7700252 he might have it in stock.

Lockers ... mmmm I am always having problems with ARB .... I like the OX that Khaiwi have .. trouble free ... I think Doc. can do it for you

Good luck
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Mods on the way

Post by Bulldozer »

WildFire wrote:An unexpected :yeppe: bonus was paid to us… So, I’ve decided to tribute some of it to my beloved Jeep for its great services in the past 496 days.. Its time to add some mods.

I was thinking of the following:

1- Repairing the front differential & axles housing (I like what Iguana did to his car. Therefore, I’ll do it the same way but, I don’t know were to get the parts from).
2- New GPS system (most properly Garmin276c with a free of charge training course by The White Wolf).
3- Bestop over size tire carrier (not sure if Ramy trading have them)
4- Lockers (not sure what brand or type and were to install them.. I was thinking of Al Jallaf).

My plan is to start the job on 18/03/2006, so guys, I need your guidance and comments.

Regards,
I m not sure if u ll finish all the mods before the season end
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Are we going to suspend the club activities or what??? I hope not. :badidea:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Mpenzi wrote:Are we going to suspend the club activities or what??? I hope not. :badidea:
The CLUB is never on hold, no summer, no winter. We will always be active as much as the climate permits. So, extreme warm weather means early morning and night trips.

:ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4:
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

WildFire

update

Post by WildFire »

Hi,

1- Repairing the front differential & axles housing (This job will start on 01/04/2007 thanks to Islam & Emil for their assistance)

2- New GPS system (got theGarmin276c and still waiting for the free training course by The White Wolf :lol: thank you Taleb for your assistance... by the way, i still don't know how to use it).

3- Bestop over size tire carrier (got it from Samy aka JEEP, thanks alot )

4- Lockers (Got a new 42" plazma TV & new Sofa set instead ... Thanks to my Wife :lol: ).

In addition, I've purchased a Hi lift Jack which, i'll not bring with me till i learn how to use it properly and know where to place it in or on my Jeep :lol: ... thanks to Doc for Terrifying me from the wrong use of this :twisted: deadly device :twisted: :lol:

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Sounds Good Bro :D

whats wrong with the front diff. and axles ??

GoOOd Luck Man :wink:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Ahmed,

If you are coming on Saturday trip or you are in Abu Dhabi this week end, call me, I will show you a nice place to put the Hi lift in a Wrangler and give you free training as well
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

abdalla wrote:Sounds Good Bro :D

whats wrong with the front diff. and axles ??

GoOOd Luck Man :wink:
Its Twisted a little bet.... because of low quality material that they are using to make the housing or because, they did not know how do we use it :lol:
iguana wrote:Ahmed,

If you are coming on Saturday trip or you are in Abu Dhabi this week end, call me, I will show you a nice place to put the Hi lift in a Wrangler and give you free training as well
You are the MAN... See you on saturday :D

Regards,