Tires

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Chuck wrote:
Storm wrote:Guys,

Hi I am a newbie to the 4x4 motoring world, I have a jeep cherokee 1998 sport, runing with BFG LT aggressive thread 275/31 x 10.50 R15. I am going to replace my tires shortly. I will be mostly on the road and will be 4x4ring sometimes, any recommendations ?

Budget : Between Dhs. 200 & 350.

Thanx
Puhh, 350 is a bit to less for the Pirelli Scorpion ATR 31" x 10.5 x 15. If you can put 400 per Tire, take them. I really can recommend them in this size, if you also want to go offroading. They are very good on sand and on the road too.

You can get them in the Pirelli Shop at the old Airportroad where all those used car Dealers are ( outbound Abu Dhabi ).
Chuck i totally failed to find the Pirelli Scorpion for my Cherokee, even at the agent. Abu Dhabi is out of stock :cry: :cry:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

DiVeR wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Storm wrote:Guys,

Hi I am a newbie to the 4x4 motoring world, I have a jeep cherokee 1998 sport, runing with BFG LT aggressive thread 275/31 x 10.50 R15. I am going to replace my tires shortly. I will be mostly on the road and will be 4x4ring sometimes, any recommendations ?

Budget : Between Dhs. 200 & 350.

Thanx
Puhh, 350 is a bit to less for the Pirelli Scorpion ATR 31" x 10.5 x 15. If you can put 400 per Tire, take them. I really can recommend them in this size, if you also want to go offroading. They are very good on sand and on the road too.

You can get them in the Pirelli Shop at the old Airportroad where all those used car Dealers are ( outbound Abu Dhabi ).
Chuck i totally failed to find the Pirelli Scorpion for my Cherokee, even at the agent. Abu Dhabi is out of stock :cry: :cry:
I will try to pass by this afternoon at the shop and ask them. When i was there they had them on stock. :(