Thank You Doc

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Thank You Doc

Post by khaiwi »

Thanks Doc for the good job on my Jeep and for the special rates you give to AD4x4 club members.

Announcing this on the site is the minimal appreciation I can show. :ad4x4:
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

thanx very much for your effort to help AD4x4 members.. you have good Garage and good skilled people thanx and what is more important is how u treat ur customers. :D

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

yah i have tried the place and it is very good , good job and nice service.
sure all ad4x4 are given a great discount and are treated in a special way.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I say the same, great workshop, great service, great price and great people ...

Doc., I think we need an approval to announce it as our official workshop for all repairs, service and modifications
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Thanks Doc for excellent service on my jeep, super nice garage, i recomend to every body and do not waist your time some where else, Doc have the answer for you and if you are AD4x4 he will surly take care of you.

thanks Doc
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

iguana wrote:I say the same, great workshop, great service, great price and great people ...

Doc., I think we need an approval to announce it as our official workshop for all repairs, service and modifications
You forgot hospitality, coffee was great too.

Thx for every thing Doc. I don’t know what was I thinking taking my car to the dealer all the time. And I’m sure any one taking his car to your service centre will feel the same way.

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mozi »

Hi Doc,

Is there anyway you think of that I can boost the HP/Power on my H3 without voiding the warranty. Chip, Some off and on thingy....? Whatever...

We need u to come on the recent trips. Lots of fun...

Best,

Mozi

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Sorry Bad experience with CMC

Post by Bulldozer »

Doc thanx for your extreme support to AD4x4 members, I wanna be fair also I had my car (Pajero) done all around paint job through the insurance company I WASNT happy about the finishing and the final touch with that BIG amount of money paid to do the job, Yes its clean nice controlled environment well equipped skilled workers BUT.... :!: , I m very Sorry guys this is my experience with CMC (still the head lites need adjustment)
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Bulldozer,

I’m very sorry to hear that especially if your talking about my garage, how long ago was it done, I don't recall the job, although I must add that insurance work is generally very different, insurance companies generally do not approve what we recommend, they approve only the absolute minimum of work and then don't even want to pay for that, some insurance companies are better than others.

Any and all work we carry out is guaranteed so if you have a problem bring it into I and I will get it sorted out. I have not received any complains regarding a pajero and if it was done here and your not happy then you MUST COMPLAIN its YOUR RIGHT! Let me know when it was done and through which insurance company and I will look into it.

Regards

DOC.
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Bulldozer,

i have just spoken to the service advisor and he does remember your car and the problems, the biggest problem was lack of insurance approval, where you were under the impresion that all the car was to be painted and the insurance company would only approve minimal work, he remembers that the car was painted a bit at a time as oppesed to the whole job being done in one go, i am happy for you to bring the car in and i will review the quality and align the lights, as previusly stated insurance work is very different than non insurance, if it had been a private job i.e not insurance then the result would have been much different.

please contact me directly and we will discuss.

regards

Doc.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Doc wrote:Bulldozer,

i have just spoken to the service advisor and he does remember your car and the problems, the biggest problem was lack of insurance approval, where you were under the impresion that all the car was to be painted and the insurance company would only approve minimal work, he remembers that the car was painted a bit at a time as oppesed to the whole job being done in one go, i am happy for you to bring the car in and i will review the quality and align the lights, as previously stated insurance work is very different than non insurance, if it had been a private job i.e not insurance then the result would have been much different.

please contact me directly and we will discuss.

regards

Doc.
It was a mutual understanding term (all round) & approved from the ... insurance company (My friends) & that's why they approve the estimate without discussion even .. anyway when we ll meet we ll talk about it Thanx again for all the effort & help u do to every one :drink:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Mozi, the only way i can tink of increasing your HP is to sell the H3 and buy a Land Rover :D :roll: :D .. i will do some research and see if there is a chip on the market, although chips will normally only get a margional increase in BHP i.e 5 to 10HP more, if you turn your AC off you imediatly get 15% more power so if your driving with the AC on turn it off and see and feel the difference.

H3

Post by H3 »

I'll second what Doc said Mozi, apart from the Landrover bit :x Last Friday where you all made it to the top of THAT dune and I had to walk the last what seemed like 100m but more like 20m only afterwards did I realise I had the A/C on. It makes a big difference for sure running with it turned off.
As for other mods, the Volant air intake (GM Approved) is meant to give +/- 9HP at the wheels couple that with your cat back and TBS I would estimate you would probably be running on the good side of 240HP, you have seen for yourself the difference between my H3 complete stock (tyres dont count it should have 33's in the first place!) and yours with the current mods.
The K & N intake kit is probably a bit better but I am not sure how you will stand with Warranty issues as it won't come through Liberty.
As for perfomance chips they are out there, but locally probably not, and again the Warranty issue raises its head. I think its worth keeping, they cleaned all the sand out of my jammed ignition switch plus 4wd controls on warranty plus of course 2 sets of airbags and one BCM, even wheel alignment and balancing is covered. Not bad eh!

http://www.carpartswholesale.com/wholes ... 36741.html

Above link to a performance chip available, double the cost if you get it here.