Michellene LTX tires for a wrangler

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Michellene LTX tires for a wrangler

Post by surfer »

Today i saw 32" michellene LTX tires in dubai. The guy said that he is the only one selling them in the country. Im using those tires on my patrol and they are very good on road and offroad. This guy is using them on his wrangler and saying they are perfect. price is 790.

Anyone tried them ?
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

790 for LTX? too expensive man. Yes they are good in the desert and on road as well, but when you hit a stone while deflated, the tires will go. If you are paying that amount of money, get a BF or MT. Better performance on a Wrangler
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:790 for LTX? too expensive man. Yes they are good in the desert and on road as well, but when you hit a stone while deflated, the tires will go. If you are paying that amount of money, get a BF or MT. Better performance on a Wrangler
Do you have an idea about the prices of the other brands for the 32" tire?mickey thomson, BF or others.
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Mickey Thompson is around AED 750, BF is cheaper. Today Jeep installed a 33" BFG for AED 550 each so I think 32" will be around AED 500
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

surfer go for M/T or A/T tyres, u need more grip for a lightcar like a wrangler. use LTX on a wrangler is like using M/T on mercedes S500. looks aweful too.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

Did u try something like Cooper STT's in 32 x 11.5 R15
should be about 550 per piece too.
but you're a big guy and local , so they wont give u lil white boy prices like they do with me :wink:

U know the places in shj to get them from.usually the 3rd shop is a good one at the beginning of bmw road.

If u dont speed with your Jeep , you'll love these tires.They're so incredibly tough...bash them over rocks at 6psi , not even a scratch.

Dont get the LTX. 1 - they're too nice for Jeeps. 2-that price is nuts for a tire that you're not putting on a sportscar.

Moe - nothing nicer than an old S-class , with Siams on it :D
Or those reallllly old caprice classics...

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Thanks guys for the positive feedback, i noticed that the LTX has a soft side walls, i damaged one of the tires on the patrol with a small hit, it looks ugly on a wrangler and its expensive, its out of the list :)
The jeeper is back.