jeep mods, the big confusion

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wellllllll . . . . . . . !

Post by surfer »

Kris wrote:
surfer wrote: I just came from robbie's workshop, went to pick up bolts for the hook (always looking for something to buy for the car, hellllllllllp)
glad to see you worked it out with Robbie for your hooks. :wink:
happy with Robbie's Garage overall ?
Man, it was difficult to find, there was'nt even a sign, i went around the place few times till i found it. It seems that the place is new, they had few cars inside, but im not what are their capabilities. They have alot of stuff for good prices i guess, i took the bolts and fitted 2 hooks on the front bumper, it looks nice.
The jeeper is back.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

abdalla wrote:
Brother Abdalla: i think you hurt surfer feeling when you said change the driver . . . poor surfer !
FearUAE, i know surfer is an expirenced driver ... years b4 me too, but what i meant is that he got the wrangler just a while ago ,, and am sure driving a wrangler is not like driving a patrol ... thats what i meant

But anyways ,,, Sorry surfur :)
Abdalla man, im not hurt or angry, its fearuae blowing things out of proportion, its him and bukhamis are mutawa3een with attitude, they always pick on me, the problem is that i was the one who told them about the club :evil:
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Yes. Don't worry abdalla. Surfer, Bukhamis, overboost and Fearuae are one group, they love making fun of each other online. so They are not fighting .. :lol: :lol: I still want to see Fearuae (The motawa3) in his Modified Wrangler that have a hood "Bra" and "Bikini" top with 33" tires, a 3" lift, a noisy cat back and K&N Filter and a long beard going with AD4x4 crazy guys with modified cars. Don't you think it will a strange thing to see?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:Yes. Don't worry abdalla. Surfer, Bukhamis, overboost and Fearuae are one group, they love making fun of each other online. so They are not fighting .. :lol: :lol: I still want to see Fearuae (The motawa3) in his Modified Wrangler that have a hood "Bra" and "Bikini" top with 33" tires, a 3" lift, a noisy cat back and K&N Filter and a long beard going with AD4x4 crazy guys with modified cars. Don't you think it will a strange thing to see?
Dont be suprised when i tell you that so far i've seen a number of motawa3een with topless modified wranglers, man they surround me all the time, if you see how some of them drive, you will go crazy, sand drifting even on sand dunes, no straigt lines for them.

By the way, fearuae has 33" tires, 3" lift, K&N, borla exhaust, R&P 4.56, but he intends not to use it, just for show :lol:
The jeeper is back.

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

lol Okeeks guys ...

i met one of the m6w3eeeen 2day ,, Bu khamis 8) will meet the others inshalla sooon :D

yeah iguana, i never saw a m6w3 in a wrangler, let alone a modified one 8) .. looking forward for that for sure :D

me go 2 bed ,, so sleeePY ,, goodnight Guys

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Good night and sweet dreams ... :lol: :lol: :lol: Ofcourse you will dream of what to buy in order #5
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

surfer wrote:
iguana wrote:Yes. Don't worry abdalla. Surfer, Bukhamis, overboost and Fearuae are one group, they love making fun of each other online. so They are not fighting .. :lol: :lol: I still want to see Fearuae (The motawa3) in his Modified Wrangler that have a hood "Bra" and "Bikini" top with 33" tires, a 3" lift, a noisy cat back and K&N Filter and a long beard going with AD4x4 crazy guys with modified cars. Don't you think it will a strange thing to see?
Don't be surprised when i tell you that so far i've seen a number of motawa3een with topless modified wranglers, man they surround me all the time, if you see how some of them drive, you will go crazy, sand drifting even on sand dunes, no straight lines for them.

By the way, fearuae has 33" tires, 3" lift, K&N, borla exhaust, R&P 4.56, but he intends not to use it, just for show :lol:
Surfer do U mean he doesn't want to play with it :makingfun: or he cannot play with it or he afraid to get some sand inside, what exactly u mean :?: :dontknow: :oops:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded