My new KC lights-With pictures

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

My new KC lights-With pictures

Post by surfer »

I bought a pair of KC lights and its front bumber light mounting bar yesterday. I decided to do the work my self, did physical installation of the lights and the bar, the wiring and the switch.
I used the plastic protective tube to wrap the wires (the black ones that you see under the hood running all over the place) and used the heat shrinking wrap to seal the exposed connections.

It was a long process but i managed to get them running tonight, got the lights aligned learned new things and saved my self few hundred dirhams :D
Last edited by surfer on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

:nopics:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote::nopics:
Man, I knew that someone will post this, i just finished the work, i will take some pictures tomorrow and post them :)

When i start doing something i hate to stop before i finish, i started working after magrib yesterday (couldnt see much) and it started rainning and i didnt stop till the time that i had to do something more important,i.e, go to the gym :lol:

I continued working till late at night while it was rainning and continued today immediately after work, went to the gym, came back to work again.

fearuae, how are your legs :lol: get ready for saturdays excercise :twisted:
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Leave my legs a side . . . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Boss........you have no business with my legs, or what it used to be my legs, allah yesam7k . . . . !
Now legs & shoulders suffering. . . . . . !

By the way, reading about your light installation its like you did the neuclear re-actor, come on maaan two slim wires with hanging switch "" dont mention mine for the sake of your safety""

I guess its better for you to fix your unstable lowered back part of your car first, i hope it will not touch the ground.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Leave my legs a side . . . . . . !

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:Boss........you have no business with my legs, or what it used to be my legs, allah yesam7k . . . . !
Now legs & shoulders suffering. . . . . . !

By the way, reading about your light installation its like you did the neuclear re-actor, come on maaan two slim wires with hanging switch "" dont mention mine for the sake of your safety""

I guess its better for you to fix your unstable lowered back part of your car first, i hope it will not touch the ground.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!
I should have taken pictures of your wiring, man, the switches were hanging all over the place it looked like the wiring for 1972 datsun, it will not pass any inspection, traffic, muncipality, health even ministry of labour inspection.

Im going tomorrow on my day off to the gym just to discuss what with the trainer what are we going to do with you on sat, formal trainning of course :twisted:
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Warning . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

1. I told you earlier you have nothing to do with my wiring, this is always happens when you dont pay any fils neither for the wiring or the installation. . . .. . . . .. The fees of the free things.....but you won't see it next time you see the car. . . . . .!

2. for your information: the coach will not be there on Saturday, he is taking one week leave.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I am saved for the week . . . . .

3. Try something else my dear . . . . . !

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

I can see the spark of love has started between FearUAE and surfer.

FearUAE, you are doing a good job :D

Only those from the "motawa3" planet can take on those from the "Gym" solar system :lol:
BuKhamis

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

bukhamis wrote:I can see the spark of love has started between FearUAE and surfer.

FearUAE, you are doing a good job :D

Only those from the "motawa3" planet can take on those from the "Gym" solar system :lol:
Man, you are getting crazy with the star wars stuff, go find your self an old car and start a project, this will change your way of thinking.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

welocme back bukhamis.....

Post by FearUAE »

Dont worry about surfer, his heart is soo kind & soft, he cannot upset guys with beard . . . . !

But his problem is that HE IS TALKING ABOUT MY FREE WIRING . . . . . . . which you can see from 5 kilo's away . . . . .not a big deal, it only look like an old lady dressing a very heavy rem make up, so what, the car still can move & the light are YELLOWWWISH . . . . . !

Salam All . .

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Finally, i took the pictures:

The jeeper is back.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

surfer wrote:Finally, i took the pictures:

Why those RED wires still loooooose in the car and the lights on the windshield hanging also, so u cannot talk about fearUAE wires unless his wires r worse than yours the prove of course by pics :twisted: ca u prove it 8O
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded