Help Needed

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Help Needed

Post by Hani AMJ »

The jeep wrangler clutch is considered as a consumable part and is not covered under the warranty. Fair enough. But what about the fly wheel, is that a consumable part to?
My car is still under warranty and the dealer wants to charge me for a new fly wheel.

Donker

Flywheel issue

Post by Donker »

As Far as the clutch is concerned, the Friction and steel plates are servicable items, so that is customer cost. Flywheel should be covered by the warranty unless proven to have been damaged due to, i have to choose my words carefully :roll: improper use. i.e. knowing the plates was worn. Again i don't know their Warranty terms and Conditions, but surrely they have goodwill warranty's Talk to them and see what they say. Good Luck

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

been doing that all morning. they said that it is not covered under the warranty. :x

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

is the car at Western motors if so give me a call and let me know who your talking to and i will see what i can do

regards Doc.
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

is the car at Western motors if so give me a call and let me know who your talking to and i will see what i can do

regards Doc. 050 6526707

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

Thx for your help doc. I appreciate it

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Your most welcome anytime, Sorry i couldn't get it for free.

DinoStroker

Post by DinoStroker »

Doc wrote:is the car at Western motors if so give me a call and let me know who your talking to and i will see what i can do

regards Doc.
Haha, that's funny. The Jeep stealership in Al Ain is Eastern Motors.
1992 Jeep Cherokee - 4.6L Stroker - 5MT
200rwhp 258rwtq (246hp 311lbft at crank)
Jeep Performance, Jeep Tech, Junker to Stroker

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

it's the same company AlFahim, they are the agents for Jeep and Mercedes for Al Ain and Abudhabi.

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Haha, that's funny. The Jeep stealership in Al Ain is Eastern Motors.
[quote][/quote]

well in Alain its called eastern motors becuase Alain is in the eastern part of the country and by the same means it called eastern motors in AD coz AD is in the west part, and as Doc said its all related to AlFahim company.

Good luck anTrax with the car :wink: