Wow - I never knew . . .

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
Code Red
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Wow - I never knew . . .

Post by Code Red »

I got to ride in Shadi's JKU with Radflows yesterday. WOW. I never knew what a difference they could make. :o

They are definitely for expert drivers only. A newbie would never learn to get a feel for the car, and would probably kill themselves in a week. But for an experienced driver - WOW.
LC76 - It's what Rubicons want to be when they grow up . . .

iqsaan
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wow - I never knew . . .

Post by iqsaan »

So what you saying is ... there is no chance of catching Shadi any longer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Prado
052 9061636

Bomolin
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Bomolin »

Street talks are well known of confirming those worth the money spent, however after you have dedicated a post, i trully amazed :lol:
"The Dolphin V2" JKU17
OIIIO
Jeep Jeep!

Denise
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Denise »

Please kindly send your donations to the Denise Radflo fund; a worthy cause for someone in need of reliable shocks !
:beg:

iqsaan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by iqsaan »

Denise wrote:Please kindly send your donations to the Denise Radflo fund; a worthy cause for someone in need of reliable shocks !
I pledge my annual Marshal's salary for this good cause :lol:
Prado
052 9061636

Zeebzog
Advanced
Advanced

Wow - I never knew . . .

Post by Zeebzog »

It's ok Denise. They are fitted to a jeep, the radflos will out last the car, who should be able to get them cheap later :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertDawg
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by DesertDawg »

It's ok Denise. They are fitted to a jeep, the radflos will out last the car, who should be able to get them cheap later
:wahaha:
Travelling in my truck...

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

RadFlow bypass is great if you are willing to live with the noise they make. They have some good engineering built into them.

Pros
- will dampen bumps better than any shocks available in the UAE market if configured correctly on rough terrain

cons
- pricey
- sudden turns on high speed will cause one of your front tires to lift in the air significance reducing stability on the 2.5" lift. For me, High speed drifting is a no no with those shocks.

I know there are a number of guys with RadFlow installed on their rides. I'm very interested to hear what they have to say about them.

Zeebzog
Advanced
Advanced

Wow - I never knew . . .

Post by Zeebzog »

I have radflos on an FJ and don't hear any noise. Maybe this is the sound proofing of the FJ. The car handles far better on and off road, the biggest difference is traction which is much improved. Also never lifted a tire on a sharp turn and I have driven aggressively with them, not sure if this is due to the set up, I have the stage 4 radflos, which includes upper control arms, or how I take sharp corners. I would recommend then any day.

Denise
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Denise »

Ahmedhammad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ahmedhammad »

Zeebzog wrote:I have radflos on an FJ and don't hear any noise. Maybe this is the sound proofing of the FJ. The car handles far better on and off road, the biggest difference is traction which is much improved. Also never lifted a tire on a sharp turn and I have driven aggressively with them, not sure if this is due to the set up, I have the stage 4 radflos, which includes upper control arms, or how I take sharp corners. I would recommend then any day.

Zeebzog,

The ones fitted on FJs are not bypass. Radflo bolt-on bypass shocks are only available for JKs. You maybe able to fit a bypass shock on the FJ but with significant modification (usually, you will have them as a second shock supporting the coilover setup).

I went from Fox internal bypass to Radflo bypass on my JKU. The difference is huge in favor of radflo. They are noisy though.

Ahmed