2007 JK Unlimited

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
RonH

2007 JK Unlimited

Post by RonH »

Hi, it is me again..
I just got the call from AXA (you got to love them!!!) That my JK is ok and that the Chassis is as straight as a ruler...
Remember I am the one with the JK on it's roof 2 weeks ago.....
So that means that it is not a write off and they will fix it
No here is the questio is (there is allways a question right :-) )

I would like to have it 2 inch up in the air, should I do that at jeep (while there at it ) or not?

Any good suggestions, advise etc.....

cheers
RonH

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Hi Ron, great news, glad that all will work out fine, so hope to see you around the dunes soon.
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Al Jallaf (Western Auto) does not do a lift job .. If they do, it will be too expensive because they will add some profitto the cost of the items ..

The best guy to answer you on this will be Frank (ME4WD) .. I think he also have the kit .. Installation can be done at Western Auto
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

Hi all, Iguana, thanks for the leads. Soon western autos will launch a new JK (proudly built and designed) by 4wheel drive middle east with 2" lift kit, catback, 33" tires, brute force air filter and super nice alloy rims with bushwacker wide fenders! We are still considering a name for these 8)

Anyone interested to by the new JK ready modified, western autos will be the place. Those interested in the parts, please log you orders on 4wdme.com webshop or send your request through the wish list (from contact us section) also mention your nick name at AD4x4 and you will receive further discount depending on the parts you order.

Cheers
Feri
GPS: N 25 09.488 E 055 13.866
Emai : info@aev.ae

Tel : +971-4-3307152 Fax : +971-4-3307162

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Frank, you forgot to mention the main thing .. the website address is www.me4wd.com ..
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

RonH

Post by RonH »

ME4WD wrote:Hi all, Iguana, thanks for the leads. Soon western autos will launch a new JK (proudly built and designed) by 4wheel drive middle east with 2" lift kit, catback, 33" tires, brute force air filter and super nice alloy rims with bushwacker wide fenders! We are still considering a name for these 8)

Anyone interested to by the new JK ready modified, western autos will be the place. Those interested in the parts, please log you orders on 4wdme.com webshop or send your request through the wish list (from contact us section) also mention your nick name at AD4x4 and you will receive further discount depending on the parts you order.

Cheers
Feri
HI Me4wd I just left a message on your website for an upgrade of my JK sahara 4d

RonH

Post by RonH »

mike0967 wrote:Hi Ron, great news, glad that all will work out fine, so hope to see you around the dunes soon.
Thanks Mike it will take a while Axa approved yesterday and to get jeep to move forward ...........