wrangler aftermarket

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
astroheart

wrangler aftermarket

Post by astroheart »

I got a wrangler 2006 and i see on the internet a lot of aftermarket accessories. unfortunately they almost never ship to uae. 8O

so

does ANYONE know where i could find AFTERMARKET accessories for my wrangler here in uae :?: :?: :?: (ABU DHABI would be best hehe) :roll:

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Try to SMS JEEP he have lots of accessories for wranglers.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

welcome to the club astroheart .. I think it's now time to introduce yourself to the other members in the Chit Char forum and start joining our trips ... You didn't buy a Wrangler to use it on the Corniche :lol: :lol:

Now for your question ... This website ship to UAE www.quadratec.com ... try sami (Jeep) he get good discounts and easy way of buying through Quadratec his mobile is 050 7700252

Wait .. sooner, we will have a Quadratec group order, we can add you to the order

Frank (a.k.a.) ME4WD is another good source of Wrangler accessories.

ARB in Mussafah, you will find some items

Rubi Garage in Dubai

Icon Auto - Dubai and Ramy Trading in Abu Dhabi (A Bit Expensive, but if you are ina Hurry you can get a quick thing from there)
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

astroheart

Post by astroheart »

thanks XJ and Iguana for the tips. I did get in contact with Jeep, nice guy, I'll be buyin. :thankyou: as for getting more involved with the club, Iguana, :iagree: believe me I wouldn't like it more than having a nice desert trip and erode my paint with hot sand :lol: unfortunately i am really all tied-up weekdays and weekends. maybe one day i will be able to escape 8O 8O 8O

astroheart

Post by astroheart »

thanks to JEEP :jeeptj: for the l ovely Chrome grill. I put it today, it changed the looks of my wrangler completely. :Trophyad4x4:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Astroheart ... just try one of our trips and after that you will look for another job that gives you more free time for offroading :lol: :lol:

Congratulations for the grill ... look at out gallery and you will have lots of ideas for your car
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

astroheart

Post by astroheart »

hopefuly i will be able to try a trip

someday

BEFORE I DIE :D :D :D