Show us your JK

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Show us your JK

Post by ME4WD »

Have you got a Wrangler JK? show us and let's have this thread deidcated to the new wrangler. Personally I got a Red one and on the virge of another one (silver).

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

As far as I know, we have only 2 JKs in the club "4speed" and "Hussam" ... "Yehia" is buying one soon ... so lets push him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

We are putting together plans with DC / Western Autos on upgrade deals from Wrangler TJ to JK, will keep you posted the progress.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Great Frank, Keep us posted please :P :P
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

ME4WD wrote:We are putting together plans with DC / Western Autos on upgrade deals from Wrangler TJ to JK, will keep you posted the progress.
Very much interested, though I have spent a fortune on my beloved "Black Diamond" and am not giving it away cheap unless its beyond my control. But I always like to change.... :oops: :wink:
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Pologuru

Post by Pologuru »

khaiwi wrote:
ME4WD wrote:We are putting together plans with DC / Western Autos on upgrade deals from Wrangler TJ to JK, will keep you posted the progress.
Very much interested, though I have spent a fortune on my beloved "Black Diamond" and am not giving it away cheap unless its beyond my control. But I always like to change.... :oops: :wink:
Pink Panther 'might' be looking for a Christmas Present for Pologuru......... :?: :?: :cry:
<div>never say never</div>

Jax

Post by Jax »

If I don't get any towing points for the Liberty soon it will be history- to be replaced with one of the above, now what colour should I go for?

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

Ok it seems a strong interest here. Please PM with one your name and mobile number if you really are interested in upgrade. This will help me pushing the case to reality. From the Jeep club we have another 10 names, we need more names and the more the better the deal will be. :P

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Jax wrote:If I don't get any towing points for the Liberty soon it will be history- to be replaced with one of the above, now what colour should I go for?
YELLOW.........Hehehehehehehe :lol:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Western Motors have already intreduced the Super Charger Kit for the Jeep Grand Cheroke SRT8

If they Will intreduce something similar fo the TJ :twisted: I'm More than interested :twisted:

Ahmed Al Hosani 050 7663665
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

WildFire wrote:Western Motors have already intreduced the Super Charger Kit for the Jeep Grand Cheroke SRT8

If they Will intreduce something similar fo the TJ :twisted: I'm More than interested :twisted:

Ahmed Al Hosani 050 7663665
Proudly supplied by 4WDME :twisted:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

ME4WD wrote:Ok it seems a strong interest here. Please PM with one your name and mobile number if you really are interested in upgrade. This will help me pushing the case to reality. From the Jeep club we have another 10 names, we need more names and the more the better the deal will be. :P
Frank,

This is official "public and not only pm" response from me as interested in TJ to JK. I look forward to drive train upgrade i.e. front Dana44, 4.56 R&P gears, both front and rear OX lockers(yesss I love them), basic 3" lift and slap 33" tires. A couple of proper offroad lights and thats it. Not into HEMI engine upgrades, air intake TBS and catback will be enough for me to reach the highest spot on the sands of LIWA.

Would also be interested in a roll cage but not sure about the deal....

I am more into functionality rather than cosmetics.

My TJ is 2005 Sport hardtop, manual. Spent on it *********$ sorry can't reveil the amount othrwise you guys will think am insane.

050-6229266
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....