Land Cruiser V8 Basic Mods

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FearUAE »

iguana wrote:Welcome to the family man. Join one of our trips and you will feel that you are a very old member from the first time

I guess to be a real part of the family, he has to got really stock in the first trip hehind Iquana leading as usuall . .. . . . . . :twisted:
But dont worry, the man Bulldozer will be there for your recovery . . . . . :lol:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Ya Al7arbe we will not let u dwn, we ll be there to pull u out as we usaually Do with LCs Patrols H3 & LRs :twisted:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

Bulldozer wrote:Ya Al7arbe we will not let u dwn, we ll be there to pull u out as we usaually Do with LCs Patrols H3 & LRs :twisted:
Thanks god, Grand Cherokee is not mentioned hehehe :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

Welcome 7arbe :marhaba:

as the chairman and the other guyz said leve the car as is ... and i think LC is doing a great job on sand ...
But if you need to modfiy it without anyone noticing .. :twisted: :twisted:

You can install a exshaust system and filter , but every time you will go to the dealer ship you should change and put the stock ones.my friend this on his LC ...

If you needed a exhust system you can find it in mussfah a shop called shbab ..Cheap and good :lol:

But my advice leave it as it is and you will have fun :wink: try it and then judge.
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D