MOAB Makeover Videos

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Master

Post by FearUAE »

First of All: You Are A Killer.
Second: if they swap your lovely black Wrangler with Suzuki Swift, how far you can modify it & upgrade it to suit the offroads trips . . .. " i hope Iquana will not read this""

Back to business: the 1.5" aluminum spacer they were talking about in the clip, is it really acting as a vibration isolator as well " i guess i heard it like that" eventhough it doesent look to have any damping mehanism . . .. . . . !

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Master

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE wrote:Back to business: the 1.5" aluminum spacer they were talking about in the clip, is it really acting as a vibration isolator as well " i guess i heard it like that" eventhough it doesent look to have any damping mehanism . . .. . . . !
Dear Adel,

What you heard was absolutely right, but I personally have no idea how it is related to vibration isolation.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

:lol: Are they doing an advertisment for that Spacer .... :!:

The clearance you need to install 33'' ............ WOOOOOOOOOOW :lol: :lol:

I think after one trip they will loose all the fenderfalres, bumpers and damage the body beyound repare :lol:

I would weld a steel beam instead of the coil spring and this would work better than their spacer , if they want to keep the fender flares intact.

The Bumpers looks nice ....

I like those HAND MADE cars , they look grate as well .... Do they have a name :?:
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

The spacers would work fine if u drive onroad only hehehehehe, I have 5" lift and the 33" tires still rub and hit the 6" wide fender flares :cry: :cry:

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Fishy Fishy

Post by FearUAE »

khaiwi wrote:The spacers would work fine if u drive onroad only hehehehehe, I have 5" lift and the 33" tires still rub and hit the 6" wide fender flares :cry: :cry:
Master: why it sounds to me like you are not satisfied with the lift you are already having the smell of more lifts are on que . . . . . . . :twisted:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Fishy Fishy

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE wrote: Master: why it sounds to me like you are not satisfied with the lift you are already having the smell of more lifts are on que . . . . . . . :twisted:
Dear,

No more lifting, its already very scary while side sloping and crest surfing. But will enhance the suspension system for better performance and hope less flares rubbing. :roll: :roll: :wink:

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

I have the same problem as well :?

With the 3"lift kit + 33" there is alot of rubbing :x .

At the begining I traied to adjust the shocks (make them hard) but, I did not like the handeling of the car especialy when traying to go up side way as the car will start slaiding instead of going up.

I thought of exrta lift but, then changed my mind (I think its too much for me, inaddition I'll not be able to enter the house :lol: )

So now, I'll just wait for the fender flares to brake completely and change them later on, maybe with metal once :lol:

Dear Khaiwi, would you please tell us more about your new suspensions (I like your new :idea: Ideas :idea: )
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

WildFire wrote:Dear Khaiwi, would you please tell us more about your new suspensions (I like your new :idea: Ideas :idea: )
Wildfire,

My ideas are expensive and tough on the wallet. :evil: :roll: :roll: :oops:

Anyway, just give me a little time and things will be confirmed then I will put all the details on the site. :wink: :wink:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Wildfire

Post by FearUAE »

khaiwi wrote:
WildFire wrote:Dear Khaiwi, would you please tell us more about your new suspensions (I like your new :idea: Ideas :idea: )
Wildfire,

Anyway, just give me a little time and things will be confirmed then I will put all the details on the site. :wink: :wink:
My Dear
If you follow Master ?Khaiwi steps, you will be soon kicked from home . . . . .. . . .. :lol:

WildFire

Re: Wildfire

Post by WildFire »

FearUAE wrote:
khaiwi wrote:
Wildfire,

My Dear
If you follow Master ?Khaiwi steps, you will be soon kicked from home . . . . .. . . .. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Well, this is why we have a stock market :!: You can say I've lost my money there and this tiny mods cost only 1000 dhs :lol:

So, in this case you will not only spent your money the way you like but also your wife will feel petty for you as well and allow you to spend more on the car inorder to forget your losses :twisted: :lol:

No, realy I think that Khaiwi saves us the time and $$ as he will study the mods first and take the best choice therefore , its OK to copy his Ideas with out taking the risk :wink: :lol:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wildfire

Post by FearUAE »

WildFire wrote:
FearUAE wrote:
khaiwi wrote: Wildfire,

My Dear

:lol: :lol: Well, this is why we have a stock market :!: You can say I've lost my money there and this tiny mods cost only 1000 dhs :lol:

So, in this case you will not only spent your money the way you like but also your wife will feel petty for you as well and allow you to spend more on the car inorder to forget your losses :twisted: :lol:

No, realy I think that Khaiwi saves us the time and $$ as he will study the mods first and take the best choice therefore , its OK to copy his Ideas with out taking the risk :wink: :lol:
Baba: Khaiwi's Ideas are ENDLESS . . . . . . .NO HARD FEELING BOSS, just kidding since i am one of your student.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

hehehehehehe,
Not really endless, but everytime I look at my car and say to myself that's it, I have spent a fortune and enough is enough, people already have issues keeping up with you in the desert if I decide to go wild.

But one month later I get the itch again,,,,,, :oops: :oops: :roll:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Good One . . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

khaiwi wrote:hehehehehehe,
Not really endless, but everytime I look at my car and say to myself that's it, I have spent a fortune and enough is enough, people already have issues keeping up with you in the desert if I decide to go wild.

But one month later I get the itch again,,,,,, :oops: :oops: :roll:
Master: how many fingers you are using to kill the ITCH, since from what i know these days, Mr. JEEP could not stop the ITCHING even by using the twenty fingers (Hands & Legs ) :lol:

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

:iagree:

When it comes to Mods. once you start you will never stop :lol:

For me, it takes two days after instaling a new Mod. before I statr thinking of the next one :lol: