Comparison

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Comparison

Post by Bulldozer »

Which is better in reliability, strong, longer life, take the abused handling, good in the sand & on the road, warranty & of course in the price :?:

Ranchoo 9000 or Oldman EMU
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

As far as i know ... the rancho9000 are adjustable as you can choose from 9 sittings, warrenty :lol: never heared about it ..... price :?: :?: dont know

But, most of the jeeps that i saw are using the Rancho9000

by the way dont you like my new avatar :idea: ( :roll: Not Hijack Attempt :roll: )
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Due to the heat and Ultra violet lighting both have a weaker rubber bushings and had to replaced very often.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

both same same rafeeg, same same specs, all made in same place different coating.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I have OME, it's softer than the Rancho. However, only gives you 2.5" lift max. They are cheaper (the whole kit will cost you AEd 2800 including steering stabilizer) ... Rancho only do the shocks so you will need the lift kit as well (Springs and other stuff). Rancho / Teraflex kit will cost around AED 4000 for 2" lift from the local market .. Don't know the cost in Quadratec you can check their site ...

I am happy with my OME, I had it now for almost a year and no complains on and offroad
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Keep the stock one maan . . . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Salaam Arbaab..
Its better to keep the stock one, dont go for the husle of changing and keep adjusting & changing again, when the stock one got damaged: just replaced with another one. . . . . !

BTW: why do you need it anyway, do you go offroad ! :lol:

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Re: Keep the stock one maan . . . . . . !

Post by MegaMoe »

FearUAE wrote:Salaam Arbaab..
Its better to keep the stock one, dont go for the husle of changing and keep adjusting & changing again, when the stock one got damaged: just replaced with another one. . . . . !

Bad Idea, Stock shocks are the worset shocks ever, even with stock height. :nono:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Chevy Silverado Z71

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FearUAE »

megamoe wrote:

Bad Idea, Stock shocks are the worset shocks ever, even with stock height. :nono:
Read between the lines !

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

FearUAE wrote:
megamoe wrote:

Read between the lines !
grey color? :mrgreen:
Chevy Silverado Z71

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

iguana wrote:... Rancho only do the shocks so you will need the lift kit as well (Springs and other stuff).
Correction: Rancho make complete lift kits, and Teraflex also have shocks, but the combination most jeepers have is based on the advice of the Jeeps gurus as an integrated lift kit solution. This combination is the best value for money for intermediate offroading.

Additionally, most if not all shock brands have the commercial and the professional line of shocks for various applications including the coil overs and external resrvoire etc...

My personal experience is almost the same with OME shocks on my Patrol and RS9000X on two Wranglers.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Its better to keep the stock one, don't go for the hustle of changing and keep adjusting & changing again, when the stock one got damaged: just replaced with another one. . . . . !

BTW: why do you need it anyway, do you go off road ! :lol:
We pretend to Go OFF-Road this is just for show OFF :pool: , if i replace one I need to replace the opposite also other wise it will look like the man with shorter leg :grr:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FearUAE »

Bulldozer wrote:
Its better to keep the stock one, don't go for the hustle of changing and keep adjusting & changing again, when the stock one got damaged: just replaced with another one. . . . . !

BTW: why do you need it anyway, do you go off road ! :lol:
We pretend to Go OFF-Road this is just for show OFF :pool: , if i replace one I need to replace the opposite also other wise it will look like the man with shorter leg :grr:
you won................. :lol: