khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Do I need to add to Jeep votes?????
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Re: JEEP

Post by Doc »

Blackchallenge wrote:I DID NOT TRY WRANGLER IN THE DESERT BEFORE BUT THE COMMON CAR ALWAYS EASIER IN MODIFICATION AND MAINTENANCE PLUS 90 OF AD4X4 MEMBERS HAVE IT...IT IS REALLY CLEAR YEHIA :wink:
well that says it all there are 90 JW in the club so far so i would go for something completely different.............like a land rover :D
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i tried driving Defender twice, once in Australia and the other in here. and its SOOOOO heavy. the only thing its good for is towing. :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

megamoe wrote:i tried driving Defender twice, once in Australia and the other in here. and its SOOOOO heavy. the only thing its good for is towing. :mrgreen:
which is good when your surrounded by Jeeps :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i dont mean it i'm just clocking up some more posts, please dont send me lots of hate mail......i'm the first to admit that the last car that had to pul me out was a JEEP, but that was after i had puled out 3 other JEEPS :D :D :D 8O :D :D :D :D

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

ok next trip title (Neverending Cresting) :twisted:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

megamoe wrote:ok next trip title (Neverending Cresting) :twisted:
i knew you would bite :P :P :P :P :D