Alignment

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Alignment

Post by abdalla »

HellOo Guys

when i got my lift kit on i was told that i need to do an alignment, so tomorrow am goin to AD for the trip, and i thought that i'd do it there, the people here in alain are driving me crazy :evil:

and btw the car drifts to the left and the steering is also a bit to the left. this was the case even b4 fitting the lift kit.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

there is a shop called jamal balancing in mussafah, they're very good, if u're going to be in mussfah anytime around 10 give me a call on 4440407 and i'll take u to him.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Thanks megamoe, something came up and i might not come to AD tomorrow ... but i'll give you a call if i make it .. Okay ..

Thanks man :)

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

megamoe wrote:there is a shop called jamal balancing in mussafah, they're very good, if u're going to be in mussfah anytime around 10 give me a call on 4440407 and i'll take u to him.
I went once there and i'll never go again, they do every thing in the old fashion by looking and measuring by the scale tape not by the computer.!!!
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”