fender flares

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Dont Worry . . . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

iguana wrote:Why me, everybody is hijacking everywhere and when it comes to me you say can we please stick to the subject :lol: :lol: :lol: is it because I am not one of the preferred gang?
I still Love you man, just for the sense of humor, we welcome you all the time.. . . . . . . . teasing is a gift, and we like to give away gifts as long as it is free of cost . . . . . . . :lol:

By the way wildfire: I think our lovely friend Bulldozer is applying for PHD in Hijacking before writing the book, shall we process his applicaion......! :D

Back to subject: does the 2007 flares fit on the 2006 model or not ??

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

I think Mr. Bulldozer deserve the approval as he played a magor role in establishing a soled ground for HiJackers but, unfortunetly .... this ground is used by Botox toys owners as an off roading play ground :lol:

Any way, the 2007 fender flares will fit (9na3eia style) but, the question is

Will they fit properly :?: and will it look good :?:

I dont think so as they are too wide for the TJ .... and I dont think they are loking good on the New Wranglers as wel because , they are large, flat and with no detailes
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.