Site Appearance

Questions related to the website and IT in general
Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Site Appearance

Post by Blackchallenge »

I think it would be nice to get some changes in the site appearance is it possible? Who agree with me? :wink:
Only Jeep Can Do It

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

yeah i agree with you :)
just for chnage and refresh
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

this one is nice no need 2 change 8)

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i am sorry guys, at the moment i dont really have the time for any major changes, very busy life at the moment in and out of work, if u have something in mind i dont have a problem if u do the design and then if all agrees i'll replace it.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Avan

Post by Avan »

No Need to change, I have been on a few other 4x4 forums and to be honest ours is simply miles ahead in regarding ease of posting replies and photos. Other sites are very sticky about "HIJACKING" a tread and will remove non relavant posts.

So except for a few bugs that have crept in, our site ROCKS

Land Rover: if you cant fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem

Jax

Post by Jax »

Avan wrote:No Need to change, I have been on a few other 4x4 forums and to be honest ours is simply miles ahead in regarding ease of posting replies and photos. Other sites are very sticky about "HIJACKING" a tread and will remove non relavant posts.

So except for a few bugs that have crept in :twisted: , our site ROCKS

:iagree: :bravo:

The only thing I would suggest that needs a face-lift is the home-page, there is a lot of text and some of it is no longer relevant:
AD4x4 Moreeb fun & New years party, you have to be there!
Under the patronage of Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Second International Liwa Festival takes place from 30/12/2007 to 4/1/2008, the festival will include the following events: ...
... happened 3 months ago - so maybe a report on it would be more relevant :wink: &
AD4x4 Offroad Festival 2007 - POSTPONED
AD4x4 Offroad Club is pleased to announce it's first Offroad Festival!

... maybe this event won't get the attention it needs once it is announced and going ahead because we have all got used to seeing this :roll: :wink:

:idea: How about a 'Photo of the Month' to go on the home-page?
Members could vote during the last week of each month on a small selection of photos taken from trips during that month. The winning one goes on the front page for the next month and then voting of new photos would take place in the last week for the next month and so on...
:idea: Lets get some visual AD4x4 eye-candy in there - will also keep the home-page more active and important notices like:
Our New Comers Walkthrough Guide!
will still be high-profile as the home-page will be more active.

Just suggestions - as I appreciate that the upkeep and maintenance of doing a monthly change to the home-page requires more time and work from the website administrators.

Finally - yes, sorry there is a bit more :wink: - could there be any way we could have more options for our signatures. I always get strange link codes around my sig when I try to change it. Some colour would be nice - not wanting anything glittery, or where the sigs take over the actual posts and you can't read them - just a bit more colour, please! :wink: :D

BUT WHAT REALLY DOES MATTER IS THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE MEMBERS ON THE SITE AND THE AD4X4 FAMILY ATMOSPHERE WE HAVE :okaay: :together: :woo: :okaay:

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Maybe we could switch from Orange to Pink, this would please my wife and probably some other ladies, too, the Marshals would need to wear pink shirts and Khaled could repaint his Badrol in the new Club colors :lol:

Just a suggestiion :peak:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...