About the website..

Questions related to the website and IT in general
SkullsOfIron
Ambassador
Ambassador

About the website..

Post by SkullsOfIron »

Ok I do have some inquiries..
First how come the copyright is still on 2006 this means that people can duplicate the site or use some of it's contents..

Second thing shouldn't there be a link from the gallery back to the forum or the site..since there is one from the forum to the gallery.

this is only a suggestion but why don't you update the logo..it's nice and all but the edges show that there has been some obvious crop/cut to them..and how about some other themes to the website to make it more customized and casual..?!

I might be out of place to suggest things, if you do think so then please answer my inquiries only..
Cheers all.
It's not important where you go it's important that you go across not around -Skulls's Jeep-

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Website issues, I don't know, Megamoe will answer.

Logo issue, we though baout it before, but now this logo became our identity, changing it means that we will change our identity and in the meantime, we will change our polo shirts, tire covers, cabs and all the stationary. This logo is officially registered and changing it means lots of money :lol: :lol:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

G-man
Advanced
Advanced

Post by G-man »

SkullsOfIron? leave MY logo alone.... its fine just the way it is... :D
2000 Patrol 4.5 Auto Petrol - Old Man EMU 2" Lift + 2" Body Lift - 15mm Radius Arm Spacer - ARB Lockers Front & Rear - 4.6 Diff Gears - Mickey Thompson MTZs 315/75/16 - IPF 900XS Lights - Garmin 276C.

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHO IS TALKING ABOUT MY LOGO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

SkullsOfIron
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by SkullsOfIron »

Sorry for talking about the Logo :roll: :roll: ...

would be interested to hear moe's answers about the website..
It's not important where you go it's important that you go across not around -Skulls's Jeep-

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Re: About the website..

Post by MegaMoe »

SkullsOfIron wrote:Ok I do have some inquiries..
First how come the copyright is still on 2006 this means that people can duplicate the site or use some of it's contents..

Second thing shouldn't there be a link from the gallery back to the forum or the site..since there is one from the forum to the gallery.

this is only a suggestion but why don't you update the logo..it's nice and all but the edges show that there has been some obvious crop/cut to them..and how about some other themes to the website to make it more customized and casual..?!

I might be out of place to suggest things, if you do think so then please answer my inquiries only..
Cheers all.
1- the 2006 is where the website started and since that on no one can use the website nor its contents. so its not like i have to change it every year, its an ongoing from 2006.
2- i agree, i am working on a new gallery system that is integrated with phpnuke but hmm no time :mrgreen:
3- Logo been answered by others as well as the website, we cant change the logo and if u mean the noisy edges of the logo in the main screen well, it was made a long time ago soo since we dont put the logo under inspections i dont think it does matter that much :lol: and noooo i like the website theme as it is :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

SkullsOfIron
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by SkullsOfIron »

Thanks for the reply Moe..and for the clearance about the copyright system..well good luck on your Gallery work..cheers.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

The copy right for websites is 5 years. So we need to re-activate the copy right on 2011
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com