How to upload files to the Download section?

Questions related to the website and IT in general
Jo
Advanced
Advanced

How to upload files to the Download section?

Post by Jo »

Hi Guys,

I want to add some of my tracks to the Download section....

No clue how to do it...

Where r the IT guys to help?

Tks

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

To add a file to the download section you need to submit it to mega first. I can show you an easier way to share files via the forums or via PM’s .
Go to the galary and log in
Go to “your albums” and create a new album “Add album on the right menu”. Name it whatever you like, e.g. “files” or “misc”
Upload your maps to that folder as if you where uploading a picture.
Once you are done you need to find out the link to that file in the gallery. To do so, enter to the album you have created earlier in the gallery, and click on the file. “Usually you have to click on (no thumbnail) “once the page loads you should see the following link “download unknown” or something similar. Right click on the link and press properties, highlight the full link under “address” and press OK
Now go to any thread that you would like to post the file for download, proceed as if you would like to post a massage, enter your message. Now to insert the link for the file you have to press “url” that is located under the subject box next to B I U quote code list list= and so on. You will find that the following text has appeared in the massage body “” now paste the link from your gallery ... thread..

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Hi Antrax,

tks for the tip... it workes.

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum