Thank you AD4x4 Members

Questions related to the website and IT in general
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Thank you AD4x4 Members

Post by iguana »

Dear members,

Three days left before we celebrate our 1st year of operation … I can’t tell you how I feel when I see that we were able to reach this success … We managed to make a great group of people, a family of offroaders in Abu Dhabi, great friends, great week ends, great trips and great people …
As most of you are aware, the club was originally founded by Mohammed Heneidi a.k.a. Megamoe .. might be shocking to most of you who don’t know the story, but I just met him through AD4x4 … He made the old website and called me to join the club, after 2 days (Still don’t know the reason) he decided to make me a founder with him .. And we started our trip together …
I remember, 11 months ago, we were dreaming to have 50 members (Some old members like Khaiwi, Chico, 4x4er, Mr Wrangler and Afifi) will remember this very well when we used to meet together to think what we can do … Believe me I never imagined that we will reach this stage
Yes, we have made a big effort, we spent lots of time and money to achieve this stage, we were in every trip, going every where, exploring most of the areas, reading technical issues on the net, magazines and books to enhance our technical know how we had lots of help specially from Khaiwi, Mr. Wrangler, Adiga and 4x4er and all the other members as well … Look at the number of posts we have, look at the number of trips we had, look at the areas, the places, the ideas, the technical help the spirit of the club and the group that we have made … different backgrounds, different nationalities, different skills, age and status .. but we are all dealing as a big family …. Members, wives and kids are always in a great harmony in each trip …
Yes, we had rollovers, problems and accidents but still people are fixing their cars so fast to go again in the desert to meet the group because they miss them …
People are always online … I hear it from all the members, AD4x4 is always their good morning news and the good night kiss … you can see members online at 3.00 a.m. (Don’t know what they are doing) and at 11.00 a.m. (They don’t have work) … People got dedicated to the club and the idea of offroading that they even bought Wranglers to enjoy the desert (Not LR sorry Doc.) ..
Don’t know why I am writing this … But I just wanted to say thank you guys and girls for making this success … Thanks for all the help that we get from everybody …. Thank you Thank you Thank you to all AD4x4 members and hope to continue our success for another 100 years (Do you think that Doc will still be thinking that the LR is a 4x4 that time or he will be convinced by then that the Jeep is the best 4x4)
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

:iagree: :thankyou: :love: :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i would like also to thank you members, guys without u, we would've not reached we are today, the most important thing that i would like to add to what islam said is that people would say an offroad club and then they stop. thats wrong, we're one big family, we share our times, we enjoy the desert, sure because we love offroading, but what matters is know all of u while in the desert. that what makes offroading enjoyable. making AD4x4 is the best thing i have at the moment. (i am getting married soon and one the 1st things i am telling my future wife is, u have to love offroading) :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Megamoe, she will for sure love offroading with us and she will enjoy the trips .. The problem is that she have to love the Wrangler .... :lol: :lol:

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Thank you AD4x4 Members

Post by DiVeR »

iguana wrote: and at 11.00 a.m. (They don’t have work) …
:roll: :roll: :roll: Look whose talking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to you ISLAM for the help & advise you offered to almost every member in this club in different aspects (ofcourse i take advantage of this as you sit next to me at work :twisted: :twisted:) and for Megamoe for forming this club and for creating this amazing wesite that is always improving 8)

THANK YOU
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

Thank YOU islam for making all this happen, As most of you know and as Islam said, The best thing about this club is that we are one big family, No matter what nationality you are, no matter what experience you have, no matter what car you drive (even if it's a LR. :wink: ) we all have fun and we CARE about each other..

I've been around for some time and a member in several clubs, And I'm really happy to be a part of this big family, What you've accomplished guys is something that most people are still searching for, NOt how many members you have, but how many members who CARE, how many members who are willing to sacrifice their time, effort, enjoyment in some cases just to make a trip successfull so that everybody is happy, & you can really tell coz nobody came once and then never showed up again, we are all eager to go more and more, not only coz we love off-roadin' as it goes way far that now, we've created a family, and that's what really matters, that's what we all should be proud of.

I beleive we have developed a treasured friendship that goes deep down into each one of us, and this is what kept us going till now and will keep us goin inshalla over and over

Thanks again to everyone in this club or else Community :wink:
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

4x4er
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 4x4er »

I still remember signing up on the old website, and all of a sudden I get a call from the founders calling me to a meeting in Marina Mall. Well, to be honest, i expected the Abu Dhabi 4x4 Club meeting to have around 50 people, but I found Islam & Mo there! We were joined by Chico and Afifi, their first meetings too, and the rest, as they say, is history!

also remember the early trips of 4-5 cars, a far cry from the number of cars in recent trips.

It has been great, and look forward to a lot more action with the Club.

Happy Birthday in advance, AD4x4, you have given me many memories and friends.

:ad4x4:

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

thank you all,

i know i have only been a member for the last few months, but i'm sure i can speak for all, because of AD4x4 i really look forward to every weekend and now all the night drives too.

i know you both still drive Jeeps but dont worry we all have to start somewhere :wink: it's a pleasure to know you both and all the members of AD4x4 and i look forward to many happy years ahead (and expensive repair bills for the LR :D )

A BIG THANKS FROM US ALL, see you Friday :kingad4x4:
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

cool, you guys are doing a great job!

Post by vikid »

Dear All,

I have just joined this club and yet to meet you guys; I have to say that this club is so active and its already effecting my work :wink: i am always logged in.. There is so much to read on the site and i already feel very warm & comfortable here..

btw - i see how LR is treated and want to know how you guys feel about the LC? :roll:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Re: cool, you guys are doing a great job!

Post by Miro »

vikramd wrote:Dear All,

I have just joined this club and yet to meet you guys; I have to say that this club is so active and its already effecting my work :wink: i am always logged in.. There is so much to read on the site and i already feel very warm & comfortable here..

btw - i see how LR is treated and want to know how you guys feel about the LC? :roll:
Dear vikramd
First of all welcome aboard :)
Second, This chit chat about JEEPS vs LRs is something just to spice up the conversation abit, we are all offroaders no matter what you drive as long as you can, we all respect each other but we just like to tease each other every once & a while :wink: :wink:

You're most welcome to the club and the trips EVEN if you drive a LC :wink: :wink: :P :P
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Vikramd, this is AD4x4 spirit, if you notice at the early stages of the club it was Jeeps against Patrols, the Jeeps agains H3, then against LCs, now against LRs ... the problem is that we Jeepers always win ... and it ends up with the other car owner buyig a Wrangler .... So when you start looking for one just give us a call ..

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

All
Your discussions answer my old question
GEEP OR LR

Ghanem
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ghanem »

Thank you Iguana & Megamoe , glad to drive with you and learn from you , thanks to Khaiwi who gave me the lead to join

It's the wonderful club & wonderful offroaders of Abu Dhabi
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2009
2008 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 Ltr.

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

hmmm

Post by vikid »

wish i could have joined this club while i was selling the murano; I would have bought the wrangler instead of the LC..

BUT NOW you OIIIO need to be challenged !! :twisted:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

AS long u have the sense of Humor u will have it, as started u can look at last night drive TWIN STUCK of LC's
hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehhehehhehehehheheheheheheh
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded