Thank you AD4x4 Members

Questions related to the website and IT in general
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

I guess some of the members sign up just to get some information and do not want to participate. I have signed up in a number of off roading forums around the world, just reading around.

Some of them are sleepers, waiting for the right moment to attack :twisted: like fearuae.
The jeeper is back.

ruspotin

Post by ruspotin »

surfer wrote:I guess some of the members sign up just to get some information and do not want to participate. I have signed up in a number of off roading forums around the world, just reading around.

Some of them are sleepers, waiting for the right moment to attack :twisted: like fearuae.
makes sense :roll:

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Re: hmmm

Post by Doc »

vikramd wrote:wish i could have joined this club while i was selling the murano; I would have bought the wrangler instead of the LC..

BUT NOW you OIIIO need to be challenged !! :twisted:
That's the spirit, these Jeep drivers need to scream and shout as they lack SIZE :wink: if you know what i mean :D
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

surfer wrote:I guess some of the members sign up just to get some information and do not want to participate. I have signed up in a number of off roading forums around the world, just reading around.

It seems that my post was in the wrong place, i will try to move it :oops:
The jeeper is back.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Before joing you guys i was and still a member of Dubai4x4 where i met Mega. we talked about Ad 4x4x and He was explaining to me the clubs events and I was thinking Abu Dhabi ....where can they drive ....Musafah.....no no no.It is all Subkha and mudy in Musafah.

So went with Dubai club for almost a year meets with Mega time to time.I will tell you guys (it was not easy JUST to drive to dubai and back just to enjoy off-road)

So and Finally He convinced me to try some trips and join the club.THANKS GOD for that.

Love this club, its founders the members and most off all the attidute, respect and sense of belonging.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY MOTORING.
:jeeping:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Right Idea

Post by Blackchallenge »

Happy aniversary to Iguana,Megamoh and all AD4X4 members. It is really nice idea and good people
Thank you all
Only Jeep Can Do It

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

iguana wrote:Vikramd, this is AD4x4 spirit, if you notice at the early stages of the club it was Jeeps against Patrols, the Jeeps agains H3, then against LCs, now against LRs ... the problem is that we Jeepers always win ... and it ends up with the other car owner buyig a Wrangler .... So when you start looking for one just give us a call ..

hahahahaheheheh.. how true !! :lol: :lol:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

One more in the gang ... Vikram finally decided to do real offroading so he kept the LC for Family use to drive around on the Corniche and bought a Cherokee for offroading

Last week, Yehia did the same with his Explorer and bought a brand new Wrangler 2007 ... Now who is next?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

iguana wrote:One more in the gang ... Vikram finally decided to do real offroading so he kept the LC for Family use to drive around on the Corniche and bought a Cherokee for offroading

Last week, Yehia did the same with his Explorer and bought a brand new Wrangler 2007 ... Now who is next?
i guess the next person to follow will be friz. :D
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Friz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Friz »

Absolutely... all going well I should be a Jeep owner this Thursday night. The heavy red Ford Explorer looks lovely on the bitumen and that's where it will stay.

LLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA