Marshals Annual Treat – Liwaaaaaa, AD4x4 marshals are coming

Chit Chat about general subjects.
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Marshals Annual Treat – Liwaaaaaa, AD4x4 marshals are coming

Post by khaiwi »

Dear all,

Our respectful club marshals have been doing real great job organizing trips, leading trips, helping new and old members while off-road and on the site in providing technical and non technical advices.

As a special treat and a sort of thank you, to the Marshals I am planning an annual event exclusive for marshals. During the club regular trips our marshals are requested to hold their horses and drive slowly, so this event is to give our marshals the chance to release all the adrenaline they can produce in a single day.

The trip will start real early to hit the sand by 10am somewhere in Hameem and cross massive dunes of Liwa to exit by sunset near Al Mor3eb hill fun. The complete track is about 150KM on SAND DUNES, which means every single stuck will affect the track and delay the exit time.

The trip is planned for Friday December 29th 2006. All marshals are highly recommended to confirm their availability and attendance to this special event which is limited to very little number of cars.
Meeting will be at 7am sharp at ******* to start at 07:15am. Further details and GPS track file will be mailed to confirmed marshals.

A small reminder:
- All necessary preparations and checks on your vehicles are required to be done before hand.
- Carry with you all the recovery gear and tools you can have.
- Sufficient food and drinks for you and your passengers.
- Fuel jerry can is also required especially for wranglers.
- Don’t forget your camera and your sense of humor.

Dear AD4x4 members other than marshals, I hope you understand that this is the only special annual event restricted to marshals. On the other hand we promise advanced and explorer level members a couple of trips to Liwa every season.

Marshals are kindly requested to confirm to me by PM and include their email address to send them the GPS track file.

So, guys wish us a safe trip and keep your eyes open for the upcoming trips.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Confirmed marshals so far:

1- Khaiwi
2- Abo Omar
3- Adiga
4- MegaMoe
5- Tamraz
6- Tamer
7- Batal

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Mail sent to all confirmed marshals.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

See you all Friday early morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------