Post by surfer »

This is for you fearuae, newbie khaiwi

The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Come on . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Show some respect surfer...........khaiwi ban this guy from AD4X4, or lets punish him badly, hold his breath for a while and let his muscle iflate...this way he will suffer more, he is been feeding these muscle for the last decade . . . . . . . !

Revenge khaiwi Revenge :evil: :twisted:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

hehehehehehehe

Well, I prefer to forgive and step over things rather than revenging......However, I cant see any reason for getting upset or have any sort of hard feelings.

What surfer is showing in the screenshot is absolutely true. I was new to Jeeps then and got my first wrangler and started my learning from our Jeep advisor Emil. I have upgraded two Jeeps so far attending the complete job and know the function of each and every part. It's not only counting years having 4x4 and have no idea how ur transfere case works or what type of diffs does your truck have.......I wont be surprised if many offroaders who claim to be experts have no idea ahet they are driving LOL

Surfer is that website still active? Do you know the person who replied to my post (Fouad)???

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE,

You also know that I can say something here on this site to spoil surfer's day hehehehehehe

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

khaiwi wrote:FearUAE,

You also know that I can say something here on this site to spoil surfer's day hehehehehehe

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Maaaaaaaaaaan, dont say it, we have to chat about everyday :?

fearuae is trying to get us to fight man, everyone has to start, no one is born with the knowledge.

the site is dead since last year, i joined it in 2004, i remember seeing your patrol's picture their once and i saw it in AUH in the parking between A and B, is it the one with grey no plate and it had two additional lights ?
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Forgiveness

Post by FearUAE »

Chief khaiwi forgive surfer, he is a very nice guy, dont look at his muscle, his heart is big. . . .lol
& confirm to iquana that he is not his boss. . . . . . . . .I am not telling anything......closed mouth.

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Khaiwi, I agree with fearuae. You have to forgive and forget.

As some of you may not know Surfer may look tough from the outside, yet he is mushy (soft) and gentle from the inside. Do you know his favorite chewing gum color is pink. He takes care of his skin by drinking lots of water and carries men cologne all the time to smell nice. He keeps a clean look and…….wait a minute I am starting to have doubts about him.

Guys, when you see Surfer, ruuuuuuuuuuun.
BuKhamis

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Run....Run.....he is coming

Post by FearUAE »

Are we talking about same guy.......................

sufer : you are in trouble, everyone knows you now, you have to change now...........think of something....let's go to New York, as a starting point of change.........Conifirm to me so I can guide you !

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

That's it bukhamis, we were worried about you and when you show up, you attack me. Im changing sides now, i will do the boss a favour and do scenarion no. 2 for him (mentioned in the other thread), but i will add something, i will leave you with a gun and one bullet :twisted:

So, bukhamis, are you joining us for a trip today :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The jeeper is back.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

I think words are sharpper than sword thats what Khaiwi means for Surfer U dont born with knowledge, u gain that by hard work and study with good friends to help and advice, buttering doesnt work all the time Fearuae 8)
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Oooops....

Post by FearUAE »

I hate butter man, any chance to get cheese instead..........Keep the smile my dear, i dont want surfer to beat me up.......I am not up to his muscle............!

Khaiwi, can i have a private diriving lessons in the desert so i can beat surfer with his turbo, during working office hours of course........!

My dear Bulldozer, life is a piece of smile, if you dont use it today, you will never reach tomorrow.
This is all about it, having fun over all . . . . . . . !

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Oooops....

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:I hate butter man, any chance to get cheese instead..........Keep the smile my dear, i dont want surfer to beat me up.......I am not up to his muscle............!

Khaiwi, can i have a private diriving lessons in the desert so i can beat surfer with his turbo, during working office hours of course........!

My dear Bulldozer, life is a piece of smile, if you dont use it today, you will never reach tomorrow.
This is all about it, having fun over all . . . . . . . !
man, some people actually think that we are fighting :) We are all friend here (except bukhamis, i will deal with him in the GN fun drive as per scenario 2).

fearuae, you missed alot of fun yesterday, one of the cars broke down and we stayed the whole time fixing it :) we might have used your mechanical experience. If you still as you were, i know that we will be trying to keep up with you in the desert.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

My friend. . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Dont worry man, we still be friends. but I am not giving you my jeep . . . . !

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

:mrgreen: I was trying to push Surfer to use his muscle early cuz i hate to wait that long to warm him up :yeppe: & make up his mind to use his muscle :badidea: :wink: , me try something else, Surfer no negotiation take the jeep as a forgiveness gift unless :chicken: , we r waiting :hummer: Blood Broken Bones.............Skeleton :angel:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Bulldozer wrote: :mrgreen: I was trying to push Surfer to use his muscle early cuz i hate to wait that long to warm him up :yeppe: & make up his mind to use his muscle :badidea: :wink: , me try something else, Surfer no negotiation take the jeep as a forgiveness gift unless :chicken: , we r waiting :hummer: Blood Broken Bones.............Skeleton :angel:
Dont worry, i will get it from him, he is generous and i deserve it :D (im not sure this is a good translation).
The jeeper is back.