Sharjah4x4

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

This is interesting
Do we know how many off road clubs are here in U.A.E?
Is any one know?
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

there are 5, 2 of them are dead.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

megamoe wrote:there are 5, 2 of them are dead.
:reading:

UAE4x4
Dubai4x4
me4x4
Jeepclub.ae
AD4x4

I guess there is also RangeRover club

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

khaiwi wrote:
megamoe wrote:there are 5, 2 of them are dead.
:reading:

UAE4x4
Dubai4x4
me4x4
Jeepclub.ae
AD4x4

I guess there is also RangeRover club
You guy sforgor Wassim's new site Motortown.

There is also the porsche club
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Are we talking about 4x4 offroad clubs or any motor clubs????

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Im planning to follow the Feji island model. Long time ago when Indians came to feji they were a minority, after a while there increased in numbers. Afterwards they became a majority and demanded citizenship, then the right for election and now they are ruling the island.

I will be the site founder, iguana’s status will be changed from club founder to newbie with one star, megamoe will be our site admin (after we take his jeep as hostage) and khaiwi is already on our side. Bukhamis will be the security officer and a co-founder. Overboost and fearuae will be VIP members.

The final step is to change the domain name from www.ad4x4.com to www.sharjah4x4.com.

What do you think jeep? (back me up man, we are both from sharjah, we’ll make you marshal)
The jeeper is back.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

How about etisalat4x4.ae ???????????????

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

khaiwi wrote:How about etisalat4x4.ae ???????????????

that is already reserved, better luck next time :lol:
The jeeper is back.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

surfer wrote:
khaiwi wrote:How about etisalat4x4.ae ???????????????

that is already reserved, better luck next time :lol:
:party:

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

surfer wrote:Im planning to follow the Feji island model. Long time ago when Indians came to feji they were a minority, after a while there increased in numbers. Afterwards they became a majority and demanded citizenship, then the right for election and now they are ruling the island.

I will be the site founder, iguana’s status will be changed from club founder to newbie with one star, megamoe will be our site admin (after we take his jeep as hostage) and khaiwi is already on our side. Bukhamis will be the security officer and a co-founder. Overboost and fearuae will be VIP members.

The final step is to change the domain name from www.ad4x4.com to www.sharjah4x4.com.

What do you think jeep? (back me up man, we are both from sharjah, we’ll make you marshal)

sounds great man , look if we change it to sharjah4x4 i can get 500 members in one month only :D

hmmm thinking about it we can also charge to members to joing , it will be like a special club , if u r in the club then u ROCK man. (SHARJAH POWER) :wink:

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Don't forget. There is another potential site. www.bukhamisboss4x4.com. Or www.missingbukhamisboss4x4.com
BuKhamis

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I don't mind at all. Why you guys want to use force? you can take the easy way as Megamoe said. Pay us US1,000,000 and take the club, name it what ever. Surfer become a Chairman and founder, recieve at least 10 calls a day from members asking for help in modification and "Jeep" calling you to ask about your opinion in Quadratec parts, spend half of your office hours talking over th ephone to suupliers and dealers trying to get discounts. Go on a trip every week end with the club and get your car broken into pieces. Stay on the net at least 5 hours a day and I will be a Newbie, enjoying easy trips. Go camping and enjoy sleeping. Log to the net whenever I feel like, save my winch and stay in the coll car A/C when someone is stuck and call surfer to take his advice in modifying his car.

Megamoe will be more than happy as well (I Think). He will enjoy the trips. Get good sleep, I will not call him at midnight to chat about the club and he will have funnnnnnnnnn.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hmmmm guys u think we'll open sharjah 4x4 without u , u'll be the main guys in the club , sure we can't like without iguana , megamoe and khaiwi 8)

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:I don't mind at all. Why you guys want to use force? you can take the easy way as Megamoe said. Pay us US1,000,000 and take the club, name it what ever. Surfer become a Chairman and founder, recieve at least 10 calls a day from members asking for help in modification and "Jeep" calling you to ask about your opinion in Quadratec parts, spend half of your office hours talking over th ephone to suupliers and dealers trying to get discounts. Go on a trip every week end with the club and get your car broken into pieces. Stay on the net at least 5 hours a day and I will be a Newbie, enjoying easy trips. Go camping and enjoy sleeping. Log to the net whenever I feel like, save my winch and stay in the coll car A/C when someone is stuck and call surfer to take his advice in modifying his car.

Megamoe will be more than happy as well (I Think). He will enjoy the trips. Get good sleep, I will not call him at midnight to chat about the club and he will have funnnnnnnnnn.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, if I can spend all this time on the club, I might as well spend it on a project (my dream is to run my own gym) that will get me some money rather than spending the money on mods :lol:
The jeeper is back.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

man get the wrangler and after that don't even think of opening ur own business , hehehehe u'll never have enough money , u can ask the guys about that (iguana , khaiwi and megamoe)