Pajero Accessories

Chit Chat about general subjects.
kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Wow man it seems you have been stinged before :)

Actually for me my front bumper is already semi broken .. the bumper looks like the digit 8 in arabic ( ^ ) not to mention the rear one is broke and i saw a part of it :)

Well i think i will leave it as is after what u said ... !!

:)

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

u can easily cut the parts right infront of the tires..the continuation of the fender flares over the front bumper..that'll give u lots more clearance...front bumper is easy...jst stop smashign into dunes :wink:
as for the back bumper..its a pain..u should think of something for that...the plastic is gonna break..the metal isnt ideal but prevents the damage to the plastic bumper...but could damage your bumper mounts on your chassis...
so u either trim the rear bumper so it's not a sand-scoop , or think or a way to keep it from breaking when u go up or down a dune...

see..with the plastic...its going to break if u dont cut it...its also going to break if u do cut it and hit it hard enough..
the metal , on a hit , it's going to bend the mounts and you're going to have to lift the car to compensate for the extra weight...and get a front one that's compatible with your airbag...which i wouldnt bother doing if you're not a crazy offroader...

either way , offroading's expensive if ur not careful. :?
its your call with the bumpers...lots of ppl do decide to go for the OME kit and the bumpers..tough one huh ? crawl under your car and have a look at what u can cut. DIY is the best kind of maintenance...

Spark

Post by Spark »

greath.. thanks guys.. we'll try them..

I've done a search in google - images for pajero accessories.. there are not much in developed until now. Sounds bussiness?!