Pajero Accessories

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Spark

Pajero Accessories

Post by Spark »

Hi All..

I'm looking for a shop that sells Pajero accessories.. Mainly the lather hood that's covering the front of the car for a Pajero 2005.

Any hint?

Wassim

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

This is difficult to find. Did you check with the agent?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Get urself a wrangler and I assure you spend on mods more than the cost of ur wrangler hehehehehehe just kiddin

Spark

Post by Spark »

Khaiwi,

Wrangler was my first car and I thank Allah that I sold it before I know what offroading is .. because of the same reason above :wink:

Spark

Post by Spark »

I think a tailored one is the best option in this case.. Do you know any one who can do it?

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

In Abu Dhabi yes we know.

In Dubai (Or better in Sharjah) I think Jeep knows a lot of places over there.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

would it be the same places doing the leather seats ??

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Yes Jeep, same one

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Wassim if u succeed in doing that plz tell me i am searching for any mods for my pajero as well....
All i know is that u can make steel bumpers (front and back) but its costy ....

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

ok if the guys who is doing the leather seats , yah there are hundreds here in sharjah.

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

At the end of BMW road , there is a shop after the Liberty Garage...Ibrahim & Khalid are the names of the guys there...they do amazing work , for not that much money...give a 6 month guarantee on stitching , can do anything you want for the interior of the car.
They redo the interiors of brand new S-classes and stuff..
The hoodguard would need some convincing to make...but they're really nice guys.
If u tell them Kris , from Germany with the white patrol...steering wheel cover... then when it clicks with him , he might actually give u more of a discount...Judging from the outside appearance of the shop you'd never guess they do good work..but i like the work they do...cheaper rates than Satwa & better work on my stuff...

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Thanks a bunch kris
That was more than elaborative :) i think through your words i got convinced they are good one more question is this in abudhabi or dubai :oops: :oops: :oops:

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hmmmm bmw road , thats sharjah man :D

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Guys, i thought about having this hood for my Pajero but only to ptotect the bumper from scratches, and not from breaking on sharp dunes. 8O 8O 8O Consider this.

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

BMW road is the name commonly given to the road that runs past Sahara Centre in Sharjah.
Not worth driving down from Abu Dhabi to go to them.
They are usually packed with work , will prob give u an appointment and tell u to bring the car then.Its best usually for example with seats , so unbolt the seats , ditch them at his place , and tell him to give u a call when they're ready.Sorry , only have Khalid's number in dubai , dont have it with me here.

As for making a "hood bra" for the pajero...tastes differ , whatever floats your boat. Car's are there to be used , stones will always chip your paint on your hood or crack your windscreen..and you will notice you always get spaghetti sauce on your white shirt while you're on a lunch break at work :lol: So dude..if u wanna go for it , go for it..personally i'd never spend on that...looks like your car hit a Durex truck in my opinion! :lol:

As for replacing bumpers with steel ones - remember , plastic absorbs impact and cracks, steel bumpers with bend or damage the mounts on your chassis and on a pajero which has a monocoque chassis , you could do some serious damage to it...so think about that twice.
when you change your bumpers , they will also be much heavier, meaning your car will be lower , meaning you're going to have to spend money again on getting it lifted . You will probably go for the Old Man Emu kit , which is great , have it installed backwards , which isnt great , and then have it corrected and be happy.
Personally i'd get out some felt-tip pen and a jig-saw and trim some plastic off those bumpers :twisted: you will also have some fun sawing stuff off your car and save some money.
But thats just me...
Watch your fingers with that saw though :wink: