Who's Bukhamis Boss?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

No body here can touch any of our members even a guy with a Turbo and muscels (Is this the right spelling by the way?)

By the way Fearuae negotiations menas that 2 club stickers worth better than Bukhamis Car
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Ok Ok

Post by FearUAE »

Guys Guys Guys....

No need to fight, i will keep the secret till i get a more attractive offer, anyway as iquana said, two stickers are more than fine to me since i dont care about more cars, i have enough. But what to do, it seems i have to stop by bukhamis & get to know him in person first , then i will introduce his boss, which i came to know that i know who is he, like i know the "surfer" very well.

sufer: dont be to tough on me maaan......take it easy, i heard bukhamis is from our group not yours. I meant from the look not the discipline.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Ok Ok

Post by FearUAE »

Guys Guys Guys....

No need to fight, i will keep the secret till i get a more attractive offer, anyway as iquana said, two stickers are more than fine to me since i dont care about more cars, i have enough. But what to do, it seems i have to stop by bukhamis & get to know him in person first , then i will introduce his boss, which i came to know that i know who is he, like i know the "surfer" very well.

sufer: dont be to tough on me maaan......take it easy, i heard bukhamis is from our group not yours. I meant from the look not the discipline.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Ok Ok

Post by iguana »

FearUAE wrote:Guys Guys Guys....

Yes El Motawa3een Group you mean. Hear you are also motawa3 :lol: . Man we have som many groups over here, Divers, Motawa3een, South Africa, Patrol & Wranglers :lol: :lol:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

>...!

Post by FearUAE »

I was just trying to give you a hint so i may end with at least one free sticker !!!

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

You can have 10 free stickers just to have some do3aa from you.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

You got it . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Already done..........So hand over the 10 numbers stickers to master khaiwi & i will collect them later from him...!
Master khaiwi: keep 4 for you as a gestur of goodwell........ ! what do you think ?
Surfer: only 1 for you muscle guy . . . !
I feel me & iquana will be good friends !

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Fearuae is becoming active in the forum, this is a good thing :lol:

Both of you misunderstood me, im not threatening anyone, i was just warning fearuae not not mess with the boss, no one knows what might happen to him.
you should'nt put your hand in the lion's mouth and then complain when it bites you.

fearuae, stop misleading the poor iguana, Bukhamisssssssssssssssss, where are you, it seems that he is sleeping with the fishes.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Heey You Surfer

Post by FearUAE »

Dont try to come in between . . . . . . you will get your sticker.

And why should I mislead my friend iquana, he offered free stickers & I accepted that. And knowing bukhamis, honestly I dont know him in person but I know his boss & I know his boss partners who joined us in Al-haj trip two years ago........so, all information given is true and there is no misleading you muscle guy........ !

BTW: There is no newbie trip close to sharjah area so we can encourage ourselves and join for the first time. . . . . .!

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: You got it . . . !

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE wrote:Already done..........So hand over the 10 numbers stickers to master khaiwi & i will collect them later from him...!
Master khaiwi: keep 4 for you as a gestur of goodwell........ ! what do you think ?
Surfer: only 1 for you muscle guy . . . !
I feel me & iquana will be good friends !
ehm, ah, well,4 stickers as goodwill or could be translated as a bribe/undertable money hehehehehehehe I mean undertable stickers LOL

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Fearuae, no stickers for the muscle guy. He just changed his avator with another muscle pictures to threaten us more. This is a 4x4 club no a Gym. OK. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will only have your 10 stickers when you join a trip with us (I am a banker, good in negotiations). And thanks for the do3aa.

By the way really, where is Bukhamis he is so quite?

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:Fearuae, no stickers for the muscle guy. He just changed his avator with another muscle pictures to threaten us more. This is a 4x4 club no a Gym. OK. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will only have your 10 stickers when you join a trip with us (I am a banker, good in negotiations). And thanks for the do3aa.

By the way really, where is Bukhamis he is so quite?
I have alot of these pictures to give you the impression that im too big (which im not) and there is no user acceptance policy to mention what pictures to use ( i deal alot with policies) :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems that Bukhamis is enjoyed his leave to the max and doesnt have time to post in the forum or as i said earlier, he might be sleeping with the fishes in abu dhabi cornishe :(

Fearuae, come on man, get the stickers before the number drops to 1. Come on man, join the gulfnews fun drive, you'll love it.
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

We should all join those social trips, its a good advertisement for the club, we should all be wearing the club t-shirts and have the flags on pur cars, it'll really look cool

Come on sharjah and Dubai guys, we have to meet you

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Salaam All....

Post by FearUAE »

Group hug please......

I am trying my best to program my system to be compatible with the new era I am intending to join, so it will take some time from me to be in.......but believe me, i am upgrading my system....cool haa. . . !

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Salaam All....

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE wrote:Group hug please......

I am trying my best to program my system to be compatible with the new era I am intending to join, so it will take some time from me to be in.......but believe me, i am upgrading my system....cool haa. . . !
Very cool, Look forward to the upgrade heheheheheh