Who's Bukhamis Boss?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Hay Surfer, no one is allowed to bash my boss but me.

Funny story though.
BuKhamis

overboost
Advanced
Advanced

Post by overboost »

DiVeR wrote:
overboost wrote:i was going to keep quit but i couldn't. Bukhamis, your boss is a terrible driver. He should join the newbie trips.
:? :? :?

Bad impression you have about newbies. surf the gallery and see how they drive before calling them terrible drivers :evil:

I Think you are still a Newbie Mr. Overboost :lol: :lol: :lol: with no stars :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace man :D
Dear DiVeR first of all i did not call the Newbie with terrible driver but Mr. Unknown Boss , second thing i forgot to mention if acceptable :) which means if such drivers are allowed to join the group. since this is the case then i suggest creating new category for such drivers.

by the way i have gone through the gallery and found ****** Pics i will levae it for somebody else impression this time :D

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

overboost wrote:
DiVeR wrote:
overboost wrote:i was going to keep quit but i couldn't. Bukhamis, your boss is a terrible driver. He should join the newbie trips.
:? :? :?

Bad impression you have about newbies. surf the gallery and see how they drive before calling them terrible drivers :evil:

I Think you are still a Newbie Mr. Overboost :lol: :lol: :lol: with no stars :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace man :D
Dear DiVeR first of all i did not call the Newbie with terrible driver but Mr. Unknown Boss , second thing i forgot to mention if acceptable :) which means if such drivers are allowed to join the group. since this is the case then i suggest creating new category for such drivers.

by the way i have gone through the gallery and found ****** Pics i will levae it for somebody else impression this time :D
I guess everybody knows who is this "Somebody" :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the club Overboost and see ya soon in the desert :jeeping:

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hey guys khalas cool down , i'm a bad driver :D (as if) :wink:

khalas iguana will invite u out for sheesha to have fun and enjoy and be friends :twisted:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

I know overboost, i go with him off roading all the time, he is a professional driver.
The jeeper is back.

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

jeep wrote:hey guys khalas cool down , i'm a bad driver :D (as if) :wink:

khalas iguana will invite u out for sheesha to have fun and enjoy and be friends :twisted:
It's always a pleasure to go offroading with any of the club members. Let's all meet in one of the coming camping trips.

We will have fun. Big time :ad4x4:

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Hay guys. My boss SMSed me another "you are so dead" message. Don't worry. I think he likes me but afraid to admit it. I believe he suffers from "I hate you love you can't live without you I want to kill now" syndrome.
BuKhamis

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

bukhamis wrote:Hay guys. My boss SMSed me another "you are so dead" message. Don't worry. I think he likes me but afraid to admit it. I believe he suffers from "I hate you love you can't live without you I want to kill now" syndrome.
It seems that he is now holding you from the arm that hurts, you are quite for a while now......
The jeeper is back.

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

The end

Post by bukhamis »

As per my understanding of the latest comments by Iguana, the hunt for my boss is over. Peace.
BuKhamis

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

No no, the hunt is still there, but talking about the boss is only allowed in this thread
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:No no, the hunt is still there, but talking about the boss is only allowed in this thread
Bukhamis is on his way to sharjah now, he cant login to the site, just let me know how can i get him to talk :twisted:
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Well surfer. I threatened him yeasterday to shave his beard when I saw him. You can do this as well

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:Well surfer. I threatened him yeasterday to shave his beard when I saw him. You can do this as well
Im back from our trip today,it was a patrol trip only, 4 patrols. Bukhamis is on his way to Abu Dhabi right now, you can catch him in shahma.

Maaaaan, you should have given me another idea, i wanted to call fearuae and overboost to make bukhamis talk, but both of them have long beards, fearuae didnt come but overboost, his friend (who had long beard too) and bukhamis out numbered me. :cry:
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Well Surfer, from the information I got from Bukhamis today, he was with his boss in Dubai. So this really confirms that you are the one. So come on now tell us the story.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:Well Surfer, from the information I got from Bukhamis today, he was with his boss in Dubai. So this really confirms that you are the one. So come on now tell us the story.
Man, look at my previous post, we were 4 patrols, my self, overboost and.......... :wink:
The jeeper is back.