Who's Bukhamis Boss?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

The cloud still there ??

Post by FearUAE »

Salaam All...

Since my name was mentioned, then i have to join this nice chat..

By the way: any prize for knowing the boss, or it is only that type of free competition where at the end they will say Mabroooooook & shake hands .... !

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: The cloud still there ??

Post by iguana »

FearUAE wrote:By the way: any prize for knowing the boss, or it is only that type of free competition where at the end they will say Mabroooooook & shake hands .... !
The winner will take Bukhamis LandCruiser as a gift
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

No Encouragement at all

Post by FearUAE »

My dear iquana,

the reward should be a little bit better than LC, i used to have LC V8 2004, and used to drive LC for long time with different models. Enough is Enough. It's the jeep time now, and i cannot wait for the parts to come & to be fixed on my wrangler.

BTW, I won't mind winning surfer's Nissan if offered as a second car !!!!!!!!!

No hard feeling Dude !

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: No Encouragement at all

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:My dear iquana,

the reward should be a little bit better than LC, i used to have LC V8 2004, and used to drive LC for long time with different models. Enough is Enough. It's the jeep time now, and i cannot wait for the parts to come & to be fixed on my wrangler.

BTW, I won't mind winning surfer's Nissan if offered as a second car !!!!!!!!!

No hard feeling Dude !
You better stay out of this or when you decide to come with us offroad ( i know you will once you have the mods installed), we'll take you to places worse than the ones we went to when you came along.

yesterday i was driving through some paths and the cars behind me had their windshield wipers on, my tears were like rain on them :cry:

Bukhamis almost jumped out the window while holding his pants.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

I am scared maan !

Post by FearUAE »

It's better to stick the paved raod then, it's much safer.
I will require a serious training before joining, but definitly not from you sharjah guys, you are seriously dangerous people.

I prefer to ask help from my expert brother, you know him surfer, he manage everything he can reach, no limitation, touch the wood, allah ye7fathah.

And by the way, stop teezing me you nasty muscle guy !

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Fearuae, don't worry, we will teach you everything and then you can go with your Wrangler to Sharjah and show those plastic car owners (Patrols) that no car can beat the Wrangler in the desert even a turbo charged one.

Join our newbie trips, it's nice easy and friendly and you will really learn.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: I am scared maan !

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:It's better to stick the paved raod then, it's much safer.
I will require a serious training before joining, but definitly not from you sharjah guys, you are seriously dangerous people.

I prefer to ask help from my expert brother, you know him surfer, he manage everything he can reach, no limitation, touch the wood, allah ye7fathah.

And by the way, stop teezing me you nasty muscle guy !
I agree with you, sharjah people are dangerous, i recommend that you go with overboost on an off road trip, he lives in sharjah but he is originally from RAS AL-KHAIMAH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Overboost i am your friend, remember that before you write anything.

If you still insist on going on your own, just let us know that day, just in case :wink:
The jeeper is back.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

I am getting worried, Bukhamis is quite again, his situation with his boss is turning to be like the X-files tv show, where people used to get abducted by aliens for few days and when they show up, they can not remember what happened to them.

I noticed that he doesnt talk about what happened to him in the days he disappears :!: :!:

I noticed too that his boss gets him where ever he is (a tracking chip might implanted in his head).

could it be that his boss is an ALIEN and he morphs (changes his shape) to people bukhamis trusts :?: :?: :?:

Fight it bukhamis, trust no one and fight the future (i dont know what that is supposed to mean).

BTW, we are still waiting for the trip report.

iguana, can we post our private trip report? if yes, in which forum, if no 7aram 3alaik.
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Sure you can post your private trip report on the Chit Chat area. also you can post pictures on the gallery. You can make your own album there and post what ever you want.

Bu khamis, where are you? did he do it again? That bad boss of yours, Tell me his name and I will ban him from this club.

Can't imagine Bukhamis is now taken to the moon on a UFO. sleeping on a plastic bed with all those wires attached to his body and connected to computers. These alliens are trying to understand what is he thinking of. Maybe they are trying to erase his bad memories with his boss.

Don't give up Bukhamis, we are all with you, we will send you bread and Halawa and will pray for you to come back safe.

Please boss leave him alone, I promised last time that he will not put new pictures of you online. If you noticed, when he started part to of the boss search I asked him to keep it in one thread only (See how good I am?)

We need his jokes, It makes this club alive.

Bu Khamis, say something

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

The Boss Is Known . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Salaam All

Dear iquana, if you send me free club new sticker, i may tell you who is the boss . . .!
What do you say ?

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

ehm ehm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: The Boss Is Known . . . !

Post by iguana »

FearUAE wrote:Salaam All

Dear iquana, if you send me free club new sticker, i may tell you who is the boss . . .!
What do you say ?
You got a deal, 2 Free stickers for you Fearuae. Don't announce it on site. Call me to pick them up

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Oooops . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

iquana...

Now they are all threatening me, see what have you done, i have to hide for a while & inform you in secret !
Special hiding from surfer "the muscle guy with turbo".

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: The Boss Is Known . . . !

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:Salaam All

What do you say ?
You should be banned from all negotiation comittees, man you went from a car to stickers :?:
The jeeper is back.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Oooops . . . . !

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:iquana...

Now they are all threatening me, see what have you done, i have to hide for a while & inform you in secret !
Special hiding from surfer "the muscle guy with turbo".
I cant help it man, the boss (the emperor) is strong and he is pulling us towards the dark side, we cant resist him, bukhamis has already fulfilled his destiny and turned to Darth Vader.

So fearuae, keep away from the boss or you will turn to be the next seth (maaaan, bukhamis always talks about starwars, now i became like him).
The jeeper is back.