ARE WE REALLY THAT GOOD?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

The clubs ROCKS :woo:
all memebers are very friendly and supportive :) i was number 60 somthin as i remeber
i found about this site from megamoe when i we were joining a trip to alain (do u remember that day lol lcuch burn lol megamoe ) and from that day i managed all the trips excpet 2 :( but hopefully ill try not to miss any trip in this club .

Thanks to all marshals and members in this club for there effort in making this club # 1

:party: :yeppe:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

Spark

Post by Spark »

Hi Iguana.. Hi MEGAMoe..

As you know, I'm still a new member in your club, but I have to admit that you both are good welcomer and supportive persons.

Whether it's Iguana or Megamoe, you both form a couple whom I believe can't work without eachother.

All the best for your club and I'm looking forward to get into one of your trips soon.

Wassim

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Thanks Wassim,

I can also see that you club started growing. You see I told you, you will never know where are these members coming from. Day by day number of people will increase. Just keep up the good work and hope you will be the best club in Dubai (We will be the best in UAE :lol: :lol: )
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Think Good To be Good......!

Post by FearUAE »

And get me the free promise . . . . !