Anyone need a babysitter?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Ray1
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ray1 »

Apologies if this isn't exactly 4x4 related but it might be useful to someone to have extra childcare while you go to the sand!

The lady who helps us with our two young kids (aged 8 and 3) on 2-3 days every week (school pick up and babysitting/home cleaning/ironing) is looking for extra, part time work in Abu Dhabi - she is still a great helper to us and has a good relationship with our two boys, she is from Sri Lanka with her own visa, speaks perfect English, and is very experienced looking after kids and domestic work for NZ, UK and other families in Abu Dhabi.

If you need some part time help with kids or housework please call Vineetha directly on 055-2861850 or call/message me and I can help arrange a meeting - she has had some family difficulties recently and needs to make some extra money.

Thanks,
Ray
Ray

Pajero DiD, 0551868100

Idaho
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Idaho »

Hello Ray,

Where are you living?

Brian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Anyone need a babysitter?

Post by Snappy »

Idaho wrote:Hello Ray,

Where are you living?

Brian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Good question! I need a cleaner too!
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

Ray1
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ray1 »

Hi guys, I live in al nahyan camp, Vineetha lives in khalifa park/mushrif area, she is pretty mobile with buses and taxi, and walks our kids home from school.

Thanks, happy to answer any other questions if it helps!
Ray
Ray

Pajero DiD, 0551868100

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

as a reminder, employing someone in your house that you are not sponsoring is considered as illegal in UAE. Part time maid can only work at your place if you have a contract with the company sponsorizing him/her.

There is a tolerance, but be aware that if an accident happen, or any other kind of complication, missuse , missbehavior... consequences are heavy.
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Ray1
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ray1 »

Thanks Xof that's a valid point although I don't really know more about the specific rules. we didn't want a full time or live in helper and when we tried agencies the staff were always different, usually very young and didn't really speak English well so our choice was to find someone suitable with her own visa. I guess technically she volunteers with us and we pay her expenses..

Good advice though and definitely worth keeping in mind. Thanks again!
Ray

Pajero DiD, 0551868100