Wanted Nissan Patrol 2003 +

Items for Sale
Kalemero

Wanted Nissan Patrol 2003 +

Post by Kalemero »

Hello guyz

iam looking for a nissan patrol 2003 UPWARDS 4800 automatic gear with difflocks i woud prefer full option and offcourse with a reasanble price

if anyone knows a nissan for sale just gimme a call on 0507711883

Thanks guyz in advance :wink:

another question for hummer fans how much does it cost 2006 hummer H3 clean on 52km not the full option ? and if you can gumme the estamate price of used hummers
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

H3

Re: Wanted Nissan Patrol 2003 +

Post by H3 »

another question for hummer fans how much does it cost 2006 hummer H3 clean on 52km not the full option ? and if you can gumme the estamate price of used hummers[/quote]

Base 2006 with 52,000Km's I would say about 95 to 100K AED

ADV and LUX 2006 models with average Km's still fetching 120 to 130K AED plus.

2007 models are still too new to have many on the second hand market though there are a few low miler coming up from time to time but expect to pay nearly as much as you would at Liberty.

There is a new unwanted gift 2007 H3 in the Gulf News today 125K AED Non Negotiable, probably a Base model, 133K new I think?

Hope this helps.
HOAB Black Sheep Hummer Squadron Arabian Gulf Chapter

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

Because i found one 2006 52km not leather seats number 2 with fog lights intaled on the top he is asking for 100k is it a good price for a hummer ? and if yes i need a drive on one of our hummer guys here in the club if it is posiable :lol:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

H3

Post by H3 »

Without seeing this vehicle and not knowing the history, hard to say if 100K is a fair price but looks to be in the right range. Providing it's clean and tidy looking with a full dealer history I would say its bang on with what an insurer would value at.

Obviously look out for the usual signs of abuse, neglect and use that to screw the price down some more. Look at the skid plate under the transfer case, its a flimsy piece of steel and if the H3 used offroad it will have formed itself to the shape of the transfer box.

As for a drive, no problem for me, just depends when we can agree upon a time to meet up, I'm a bit busy these days with one thing and another.

Cheers, Simon.
HOAB Black Sheep Hummer Squadron Arabian Gulf Chapter