2016 JK Rubicon X - Off the market

Items for Sale
Geert
Advanced
Advanced

2016 JK Rubicon X - Off the market

Post by Geert »

Dear fellow offroaders,

It is with pain in my heart that I have to announce that I will soon leave the UAE for a job in Norway. This also means I will have to depart from my dear Jeep, as import fees are ridiculous. So I am selling my:

2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X,
3.6 V6 Pentastar, 5-speed automatic
38000 km

Warranty until 09-2021

Serviced at Jeep according to maintenance schedule, just had 40k service (25-12-2018).

This Jeep Wrangler is as complete as they come, leather interior, premium sound system. The Rubicon comes with front and rear differential locks and possibility to disconnect the sway bar.
Hard top and freedom panels are in the same silver-metallic as the rest of the car.

Immaculate condition, no dents or scratches and always parked inside, both at home and at the office.

Apart from the very complete Rubicon X standard accessories, this Jeep has got the following off-road upgrades:

Jeep installed, Mopar/Fox 2” lift and suspension
1” wheel spacers
AOR front axle reinforcement, installed at Western Motors
35” BF Goodrich KO2 tires and spare
Warn LED off-road lights
Rubicon style steel front bumper with winch mount
Bushwacker side fenders
Back light guards and fuel cap cover
Chrome performance exhaust
Tow hook
Angry-look grill
2 original keys

------
All parts to revert to original come with the car (bumper, fenders, grill, tires if you want them). If you are a newbie looking for your first Jeep, I can also give you the equipment needed for safe off-roading (compressor, radio, snatch strap etc etc).

I am looking for AED 95000, slightly negotiable. With its new price of 165k + 25k offroad upgrades this seems a fair deal to me. If you are interested or know someone who is looking for a good Jeep, please contact me. Car is not on Dubizzle yet, I first try to sell it to an (aspiring) club member.

Geert, 0565399278, WhatsApp +31641439148
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Geert on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PHARAOH
Management
Management

Re: 2016 JK Rubicon X

Post by PHARAOH »

Sad to hear that you are leaving my friend, good luck with your new mission in Norway.

Hope we still have time to meet and have couple of drives together before you leave.
Khaled Hassan
+971 52 677 3115
pharaoh@ad4x4.com

Proud AD 4X4 Marshal
Proud Jeeper
YJ 1995
TJ 1999
XJ 2000
KK 2008
JKU 2016

'Once you get into the desert, there's no going back. And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. The rest is up to Allah.'

Geert
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 2016 JK Rubicon X

Post by Geert »

Thanks Khaled and I'll keep driving as long as I can!