My Blue wrangler is for sale

Items for Sale
mrwrangler
VIP
VIP

My Blue wrangler is for sale

Post by mrwrangler »

It was a hard decision, but yes since I got the 07 Rubicon I'm selling the modified blue wrangler, no registration is available I used to tow it by trailer and drive it offroad only

Ring me up if you are interested 050-6174979

Anwar (mrwrangler)

Specs & Mods:
Wrangler 1992, 5 speed manual, 4" lift, Rancho 9000, 31x10.50R15LT Mickey Thompson tires, , Warm f&R bumpers, K&N filter, Nology Hot wires with Spark Plug, larger throttle body, Borla Exhaust, ARB Diff Locks (F/R), 4.88 R&P setup, H. duty drive shaft, heavy duty rear axle Dana 44, ARB onboard air compressor, sport steering, 2 fuel cans,
Last edited by mrwrangler on Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agama
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Agama »

may I ask why it's not registered ?
whould there be any problem registering it ?
I am intersted what is your price ?

Thair

mrwrangler
VIP
VIP

Post by mrwrangler »

This wrangler used to be street legal, due to all modifications I had difficulty to renew it's registration so I decided to made a custom trailer and tow it...it's much fun to drive it offroad trust me..I will not recommend to drive it for long journey..it's leaf springs suspension is not the best set up for highway, moreover it has bikini soft top so during the hot days i would prefer to tow it behind me and enjoy the A/C in more comfortable car...regarding the price I'm asking for 30K dh and for the trailer 8k dh

trailer specs:
Custom made double axle trailer with heavy duty winch, onboard air compressor, lighting with original Mopar adapter and ad4x4 club logo :lol