looking for a used winch (heavy duty)

Items for Sale
Jo
Advanced
Advanced

looking for a used winch (heavy duty)

Post by Jo »

Hi Guys,

anybody has a working winch he cannot use? I would like to add this very usefull gadget to my LR.

Please send me PM.

Tks

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Man, I was realy Happy to se your AD .... I thought that you would finaly do the right thing and sell the Turtle and get a J33P
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Jo, in your LR, you need min 9.5 Tons winch ... Mine is 8 Ton which is good for Wranglers or light cars .. But when it comes to a heavy car like Hummer or LC, my winch really suffers ..

Check with Black Scorpion, they are the agent for T-Max and gives special discount for AD4x4 .. Call Ibrahim on 050 4194147, give him my name as a reference (Islam not Iguana :lol: :lol: ) he will give you a good rate for a new one. The warn is great but will cost you at least AED 5000 for a 9.5 Ton.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

WildFire wrote:Man, I was realy Happy to se your AD .... I thought that you would finaly do the right thing and sell the Turtle and get a J33P
Man :evil: :evil: :evil:
You need to know that Jo is looking for a winch because now he has a wrangler that he will be pulling out of stucks all the time ................ I remember Alkhazna trip....... Iguana come back we need your winch ....for whom?????????????????????
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal