Cheap Offroader Wanted!!

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
sherif78

Cheap Offroader Wanted!!

Post by sherif78 »

Yesterday I checked a grand Cherokee 1996 V8 5.1L i think blue looks nice outside, inside falling apart, AC very bad. it's owner was trying to start it but in vain.
we used a battery connection for 20 minutes to start it. It has 4wd all time, N and Light which I don’t understand in Cherokee. Any ways the car started…nice sound looks strong..
I started to drive it.. it jumps like horse and running like lion but the funny is you feel that the four tires will fly apart and when turning left / right it’s a disaster it Sashays or weaves like a cart pulled by a ******. Hhhhhhhh it was a nice ride. He asked for 5000 dhs but it worth 2000 max for the 2 ton weight. Registration and insurance expired two months back.

If and please somebody can advise or assist in finding a reliable or previously known cheap veh. Please let me know.
FYI: I checked all the available sites on the web. But I don’t want to be a mechanics permanent customer.

it looked like this...
Thanks all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sherif
050 386 20 80
Nissan Patrol SWB 2010 Gold