Looking for body armor side view mirrors

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
mazinJ

Looking for body armor side view mirrors

Post by mazinJ »

hi everyone,

I recently bought body armor trail doors. I got them fitted and they were great. I opted not to buy the trail mirrors thinking the oem ones will fit since they have the same 3 triangular location holes. Unfortunately when i tried to fit them on the bolts wouldn't align. So if anyone has an extra set of these side mirrors please PM me . Here is a link on they look.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11149_1200_07.htm

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Looking for body armor side view mirrors

Post by Jo »

... A better solution is the mirror relocation set what uses the stock mirrors. The advantage is the dual use with trail doors and stock doors. It also has a financial advantage. You can get them in DXB from Icon or Ramy 4x4.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

mazinJ

Re: Looking for body armor side view mirrors

Post by mazinJ »

thanks Jo for your input. I asked for them but neither have the relocation bracket. Ramy will get the relocation bracket but it will take up to 20 days and i dont want to wait that long , i need them now.I though about drilling new holes but i just don't want to drill a brand new door. the mirrors that will mount are 97-02 tj wrangler. Since mine is an 05 the base of the mirror is longer that is why they don't align properly. So if anyone has an extra set of mirrors from 07-02 wrangler they want to sell please let me know.