Double DIN radio (or MyGig)

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
baconisafruit

Double DIN radio (or MyGig)

Post by baconisafruit »

I attempted to update the software on my 2008 JK MyGig Nav system and now it's stuck in a boot loop. I'm looking for an aftermarket double DIN radio replacement (preferably with a screen and bluetooth) or another stock Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler radio.

Also helpful would be a wire harness for 2008 JKs. I haven't tried looking yet, but I'm assuming these aren't too readily available out here.

I've attempted to troubleshoot the mygig drive, but I can't seem to find any software to mount the QNX4 filesystem.

Thanks.

MarwanJeeper
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Double DIN radio (or MyGig)

Post by MarwanJeeper »

how did you update your software. did update the application software or gracenote software and in which version. I assume your gig is REP.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Aftermarket head units are available in the market (Chinese products) those are direct fit in the dash of JK and wiring in the jeep maintaining the steering wheel controls.

Those head units with 6.5" screen support reverse camera, Bluetooth, USB, IPOD, GPS maps (included).

Price range from 1400Dhs to 2000 Dhs plus installation which I assume you can do it by yourself.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Colonel
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Colonel »

Yellow Hat in Times square Dubai has original & good radio brands, and some support Garmin built in navigation.
Colonel
Ford F150 FX4
5.0 V8, rear diff lock, skid plates, 6 inch lift kit, 35" tires, full Roush exhaust system and more than 33.7 items on the wish-list...