Congratulations to our new Marshal Mansoor

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Mabrouk Mansour ,,, u deserve it man....
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Congratulations to our new Marshal Mansoor

Post by Desert Ghost »

iguana wrote:I am pleased to announce the appointment of a new Marshal to the club.

Abdalla Mansoor (a.k.a. Mansoor) is an experienced offroader and has been hitting the dunes of UAE, Oman and Saudi Arabia for over 10 years now.

He is a UAE National, working in Etisalat .. Driving a purple very well modified Wrangler and normally join the trips with his team of professionals and lovely people (Ali, Sahrawi, The white wolf and Omar) ...

Personally, he and his team are great people to be around with, always joke and have a good smile .. and very helpful .. He showed his commitement to the club by leading 3 advanced trips (Liwa, Sweihan and Faya) ...

So with his driving skills, Experience, personality and commitment, he was actually the only Marshal that was upgraded with 6 members recommendations ... So welcome to the Club Committee Mansoor .. You will feel it's a big responsibility, but I am sure that you will be able to handle it.

By the way Mansoor, you will get your new star and access when Megamoe wakes up :lol:

It is an honor for me to be granted this big title and handle such a heavy responsibility. I am very pleased to be ad4x4 member and very delighted to be among the other marshals.

I will do my best to present AD4x4 very professionally and be a an excellent representative for the same.

Allow me gent's to take this opportunity to thank every one of you for sharing the happiness with me. I really feel we are all one family here :D

Guys, forgive me for not being able to present tomorrow due to an emergency just came up and i have to fly to Qatar for 2 days. I already spoke to Sahrawi to take the lead for tomorrow.

HOWEVER, I OWE YOU AN EXCITING, CHALENGING, FUN TRIP TO LIWA :driving: :yeppe: :bravo:

Best regards,

Mansoor

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Mabrook Mansoor. I met you in your first trip with AD4X4 and i can say that you sure deserve this 8) 8)
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Congrats Mansoor, Welcome to the Family :D
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

GentleMan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by GentleMan »

"The responsbility is the price of greatness" Winston Churchil

With confident, Abdulla's leadership skills and his excellent ability to inforce the dunes to obay him is making him not only a marshal but "THE MARSHAL of the Desert." (Allahuma zed o baarek)

Mabrook Buhmaid and congratulations. Wish u all the best, yaa "Desert Marshal".
Previous Nickname:[TheWhiteWolf]<br>"Ain't no easy horses, but you gotta learn to ride!" <br>Taleb.

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

Congrats Mansoor,

Well deserved man, Keep it up :wink:
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Marshal Mansoor sound great
Mabrooooook man.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Mansour ,
Alf Mabrouk man you really deserve it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Many congrats on the new title Mansoor. Havent met you but am sure gnna be a treat meeting you...

Regards