Hummer VS Jeep

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Sharbel

Post by Sharbel »

hummer aint tht bad :o

awesome.... :cheers1:

SD -
If im goin to hell, Im goin in my Nissan Patrol

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Sharbel wrote:hummer aint tht bad :o

SD -
Man Now you are starting to make sense.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Mpenzi wrote:
Sharbel wrote:hummer aint tht bad :o

SD -
Man Now you are starting to make sense.

and I had sooo clearly told them to move the girl from the front of the drivers seat so the people could see mee too ;))

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Too all H1 lovers me being one myself, yes the production has been stopped now, but belive me the H1 were more like the Mercedes from the inside. Its like a reall BAD BOYS machine...

However,, the Humvee is still in production and thats where they are planning on putting all their expertise (sp), for the defence..

Guys you think stock Wrangler arent good, I have two people to reffer here who with the stock Wranglers are very good..
1- Antrax
2- Malpat.

You see these guys and you will change your view about stock Wranglers, they go every where mate. Apart from all the the Wrangler is surely the Big Boys Machine ;) and u can make it look as mean as you want it to look ;)

Howeverrrrr, my love for Nissan alwayss over take the love for Wranglers just by an inch. Must say Nissan is Nissan, nothing can be compared to it... You can go on 210 on triptronic transmission on the roads without even feeling the taking off feel (which you feel on the Land cruisers or the Prados ;) (sorry Toyota loverss) , and beleive me on the sand, its beautifulll... Leaving all behindd.

My rating No1. Nissan, No. 1.45 Wrangler ;),, No.4 Toyotaa

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Just to top what you have said about stock wranglers, you need to see Buldozer driving his STOCK wrangler (Auto gear) in LIWAAA
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Richard
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Richard »

desertfalc0n wrote:Guys you think stock Wrangler arent good, I have two people to reffer here who with the stock Wranglers are very good..
1- Antrax
2- Malpat.
Erm........;
Antrax, in his signature on another site wrote:Mods: rancho chocks, 31” tires, performance cat-back, K&H intake, ECU upgrade, 6 speed manual with heavy duty clutch
malpatt, in his signature wrote:Wrangler Sport 06, 2inch teraflex lift Wildfire Conversion, Warn Bumpers front and rear,Warn Spot lights, 31x10.5 Mt Tyres. MT alloys, Fitted Garmin Quest GPS. 6 inch Bushwacker flares
:roll: :?
1985 Camel Trophy LandRover 90
1989 Camel Trophy LandRover 110
1990 Camel Trophy LandRover 127
1995 Camel Trophy LandRover Discovery
1998 Camel Trophy LandRover Freelander
2004 LandRover RangeRover HSE

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

:roll: ... stock = standard, as produced by the factory :wink:

Cheers
JFF 8)

Sharbel

Post by Sharbel »

lol how did the wrangler discussion start ? :lol:
wranglers must be highly modified to go anywhere.... thats just here and there - Right MOE !!! :P

Patrol POWER !!!
SD -

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Sharbel wrote:lol how did the wrangler discussion start ? :lol:
wranglers must be highly modified to go anywhere.... thats just here and there - Right MOE !!! :P

Patrol POWER !!!
SD -
i fun any modified patrol to follow my while driving stock wrangler, despite the fact that wranglers are better, u have to think logically size matters, if i come in a very tight slope to slop angel even if he is the best driver in the world he'll still get stuck. nothing to do with the driver, its the size of the car 8)
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Sharbel

Post by Sharbel »

megamoe wrote:

Patrol POWER !!!
SD -
i fun any modified patrol to follow my while driving stock wrangler, despite the fact that wranglers are better, u have to think logically size matters, if i come in a very tight slope to slop angel even if he is the best driver in the world he'll still get stuck. nothing to do with the driver, its the size of the car 8)
Nothing to do with the Driver ? LOL :lol:

i think thats all we have to know about a wrangler Boy and y they think its the best, :wink:

oh and :arrow: PATROL's ARE THE BEST - everyone knows it deep down.

SD -

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mozi »

megamoe wrote:

Patrol POWER !!!
SD -
When talking about SIZE, one girl told another, size does not matter, it is the motion of the ocean.

The other replied: "Yeah, but I still like to ride a luxury liner."

Of course, in that context, the girls were talking about whether bigger is better ;)

As far as I am concerned, I like the Hummer as it strikes a nice balance betweem comfort, luxury and what seems to be good off roading capability so far. When the V8 comes out, then it will be real fun :twisted:

Mozi

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

We have a saying in UAE ( el la7am fi eilthoor wel sam fi el 3aqrab)
Translation : the Bull has the meat while the poison is in the scorbion

explenation : The Bull is big and looks powerfull but, thats only bone, fat and flesh ( harmless)... while the scorbion is small in size but :twisted: DEADLY :twisted: . ( size dosent matter ) :lol:

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

khaiwi wrote:Just to top what you have said about stock wranglers, you need to see Buldozer driving his STOCK wrangler (Auto gear) in LIWAAA
Cheif

They would have to c Simon on the other side passing Liwa dunes with Tamraz and me.... :D :lol:
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Richard wrote:
desertfalc0n wrote:Guys you think stock Wrangler arent good, I have two people to reffer here who with the stock Wranglers are very good..
1- Antrax
2- Malpat.
Erm........;
Antrax, in his signature on another site wrote:Mods: rancho chocks, 31” tires, performance cat-back, K&H intake, ECU upgrade, 6 speed manual with heavy duty clutch
malpatt, in his signature wrote:Wrangler Sport 06, 2inch teraflex lift Wildfire Conversion, Warn Bumpers front and rear,Warn Spot lights, 31x10.5 Mt Tyres. MT alloys, Fitted Garmin Quest GPS. 6 inch Bushwacker flares
:roll: :?
JustforFun Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... stock = standard, as produced by the factory

Cheers
JFF

Thanks for the info JustforFun, I know what stock means...

These guys have just modified their cars, but I have seen them do stuff without the modifications.. And beleive me no H3 (stock or modified) can do the same.

cheers..

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Abo Omar wrote:
khaiwi wrote:Just to top what you have said about stock wranglers, you need to see Buldozer driving his STOCK wrangler (Auto gear) in LIWAAA
Cheif

They would have to c Simon on the other side passing Liwa dunes with Tamraz and me.... :D :lol:
Yes dear, I know that H3 is quite capable but the main credit to be given to Simon being an offroader for years and years...
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....