AD4x4 Ladies club

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…

Do you agree to have AD4x4 Ladies Club?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 20

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Good Idea but women trip should be marshalled and controlled.
On the other hand guys prepare for repair bills. :P :P :P

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wake Up Guys.......................Wake Up...!

Post by Tamraz »

FearUAE wrote::roll: :roll: 8O :roll: :roll:
I fully agree with FearUAE it is the awackening time :!: :!: .... let's be pioneers :wink: ....

poll result shows 60% in favor of the idea....

And concerning the muscle power superiority of males, I do not recall we ever needed real muscles power during off road or else please correct my remark...

I guess :roll: :roll:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FearUAE »

Tamraz wrote:
I fully agree with FearUAE it is the awackening time :!: :!: .... let's be pioneers :wink: ....

And concerning the muscle power superiority of males, I do not recall we ever needed real muscles power during off road or else please correct my remark...

Finally someone agreed with me........................But: dear Tamraz can you remind me the agreement is on what so i can agree on your based agreement, then i think we will be in full satisfied matual agreement. . . . . . . . . !
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

FearUAE wrote:
Tamraz wrote:

Finally someone agreed with me........................But: dear Tamraz can you remind me the agreement is on what so i can agree on your based agreement, then i think we will be in full satisfied matual agreement. . . . . . . . . !
Is it disagreement :roll:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Hello.....Any body Home . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Inshallah there will be no disagreement between brothers. . . . . . . .!

Just respected opinions & honest participation . . . . !

Take Care My Dear . . . . . !
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Ok, maybe its time for me to commment - I was flying all weekend so therefore no earlier response from me...

Mmmm my honest opinion. I am against a female only part of the club. Not because we cannot dig our own cars out, but simply because adventurous women - who want to do things like 4x4ing don't want to be sidelined. If we cannot be part of the main group we simply won't do it. I hate female-only gatherings, because its boring.

Now, I fully understand Diver's concerns about a club full of women when you are actually trying to get away from them for a while :lol: :lol:

Who said we are equal? Well that is the point. With some practice I can do the dunes as well as anybody else. The idea is that you shouldn't even notice the difference.

I really don't mind helping to promote the club, but then you guys must sort of decide which direction you want to go. But I do think you don't have to worry about too many women seriously wanting to do this sort of thing!!!
NO LIMITS

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

OK guys, i think FreeSpirit made it clear from a female's point of view. Her opinion cuts the story short & i think its more valid than our 11 comments. Lets address this issue from a third angle:

:ann: "As a step for AD4X4 club to be the most popular & diversified offroad club in the UAE, we open the door for Female Marshals, assistants, etc... to join the main club and be a part of the original group"

I beleive this will be effective specially that we are on magazines every now & then, & if it will be officially published that we have ladies Marshals, then we will be really popular, socially.

Any suggestions :?: :?: :?:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Diver, thanks for that.

You can still have your trips. To accommodate everybody - and I know you guys do want your days - is to have a trip just for guys. If you want to do real rough stuff or have a boys night camping, then just say so when you advertise the trip. Just as you do for family trips or newbie trips. We will all understand and appreciate that.

That will make us the BEST DIVERSIFIED CLUB around!!!!

And you are right, we cannot really dig our cars out of the sand... :wink: :wink:
NO LIMITS

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Admin opinion?

Post by Tamraz »

:ann: Megamoe ...Iguana :idea: :roll: :!: :!:

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

FreeSpirit wrote:Diver, thanks for that.

You can still have your trips. To accommodate everybody - and I know you guys do want your days - is to have a trip just for guys. If you want to do real rough stuff or have a boys night camping, then just say so when you advertise the trip. Just as you do for family trips or newbie trips. We will all understand and appreciate that.

That will make us the BEST DIVERSIFIED CLUB around!!!!

And you are right, we cannot really dig our cars out of the sand... :wink: :wink:
FreeSpirit ....Yes.... and if you are real off roader! towing is much easier than digging.. unless you go out alone which is absolutely not recomended by all means of safety...

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

First of all, who said that we are a men only club, by the way we have 6 Female drivers in the club. The main one of them who joins most of the trips for now is Freespirit who I can see started to be one of the main members of the club as well, knows most of the people and we don't have a problem when she drives around with us. (Actually she made last trip without a single stuck, and she was not shouting on the Walkie Talkie saying WAIT FOR ME).

I think Tamraz, Freespirit said it all, and as Diver said, we will start promoting the idea of Women Marshals and drivers and Freespirit will help us as she said to be the one and only 4x4 club in the region that promotes the idea.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

I guess we all agree that the logical thing to do is to promote this club as is since we are considered a social club and not a men’s only club. So it will be fair to say that we need to attract more women drivers to make this club unique and attract more media coverage. Therefore I have the following suggestion; we can start a low cost marketing campaign together with women’s fashion outlets such as bershka, mango, splash woman, etc assuming that a fair percentage of their women customers are 4x4 owners and have the will and courage to drive their cars off-road. Fairly speaking I think that 50 % of women will not find the idea of driving a 4x4 off-road very appealing.

Here is an example of what we can promote. :

One lucky women will get the chance to become the first women off-road marshal of abu dhabi offroad club.. For every 200 Dhr purchase your entitled to a free offloading crash course by the club’s top marshals and one lucky driver will be selected to join the marshal team. Terms & conditions applied..

Terms & conditions:

1- Must be 21 years & above
2- Must be a 4x4 owner
3- ….
4- ….
5- … Same as ad4x4 terms and conditions

the crash courses could be arranged on a weekly basis as a group to make life easy for our volunteering marshals lol...This is just an example of what can be done. I’m sure we can use allot of different approaches..

so what do you all think :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerMitt

Post by kerMitt »

hey guys ive read all the discussions abt the ad4x4 ladies club and i totally disagree to that.

1- if 1 gets stuk and the marshal gets stuck as wel wht r thy going to do..
2- if thy get really tired and cnt drive any more wht will thy do..
3- i dnt really think aloot of women will participate..jst like free spirit said som women dnt enjoy going out with women only
4- i dnt think women will be fond of a sweaper team being on stand by coz they will feel tht thr helpless in a way NO OFFENCE

iam sry guys iam jst saying wht i think i dnt mean to ofend any body.....

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

ALL SAME just DRIVER

Post by Bulldozer »

FreeSpirit wrote:Ok, maybe its time for me to comment - I was flying all weekend so therefore no earlier response from me...

Mmmm my honest opinion. I am against a female only part of the club. Not because we cannot dig our own cars out, but simply because adventurous women - who want to do things like 4x4ing don't want to be sidelined. If we cannot be part of the main group we simply won't do it. I hate female-only gatherings, because its boring.

Now, I fully understand Diver's concerns about a club full of women when you are actually trying to get away from them for a while :lol: :lol:

Who said we are equal? Well that is the point. With some practice I can do the dunes as well as anybody else. The idea is that you shouldn't even notice the difference.

I really don't mind helping to promote the club, but then you guys must sort of decide which direction you want to go. But I do think you don't have to worry about too many women seriously wanting to do this sort of thing!!!
Free Spirit U say it all almost, AD4x4 club is for all M or F is the same for me & for the rest of the members its a family club all allowed to register & drive in the trips according to the grade & driving skills not according to the GENDER everyone AGREE with me in this unless i miss the idea of AD4x4, SO we need put all of our efforts together to advertise & attract both genders of drivers to join
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Re: ALL SAME just DRIVER

Post by Waleed »

Bulldozer wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:Ok, maybe its time for me to comment - I was flying all weekend so therefore no earlier response from me...

Free Spirit U say it all almost, AD4x4 club is for all M or F is the same for me & for the rest of the members its a family club all allowed to register & drive in the trips according to the grade & driving skills not according to the GENDER everyone AGREE with me in this unless i miss the idea of AD4x4, SO we need put all of our efforts together to advertise & attract both genders of drivers to join
Freespirit - Bulldozer
I agree with you people joined and keep joining AD 4x4 because they are feeling that all members are like one big family . I went with my family for a camping trip with AD 4x4 my childrens enjoyed very much there was more than 20 child from different nationalities and all were playing together as one team. This what we need to teach our childrens , how to enjoy with the minimum things provided how to deal with problems who to face difficulties.
Of Caurse sometimes Men need to go alone for difficult trips ALSO ladies like to go alone sometimes for a trip that men may not enjoy. Let's keep the club one club otherwise we will lose the power .
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal