radars in abu dhabi

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
jeep
Advanced
Advanced

radars in abu dhabi

Post by jeep »

Yesteday i saw a new radar system in abu dhabi, a car is driving at the road limit speed and it has the radar fixed inside on the dashboard so if any car pass by it catch it. Damn this is not nice at all.
So guys take care.

oh and by the way yesterday i went to the cinema and watched this movie called "Night at the museum" nice comedy movie kinda like a family movie so if u didn't watch it then go and enjoy :wink:

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Jeep for the advise :wink:

But have you noticed the model of the radar car :?: :?: just in case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

thanx for the advice Sami, yes we want to know the model of the car so we can avoid the radar fine

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

i'm not sure at first i started looking where the hell did the flash come from and while i was turning my head i noticed the radar while looking through the front window of that car i saw the damn radar fixed on the dashboad so i was like 8O
so didn't really gave attention to the car itself. let me check with my friend who was with me in the car.
by the way it wasn't me who was caught by the radar , it was a white nissan who wanted to race with me :D

but i think the car was something like a camry.

H3

Post by H3 »

Thanks for the heads up Jeep. I have seen these unmarked vehicles in Abu Dhabi also, from memory white or silver 4 door Subaru saloon cars. Not Impreza's the next size up, Legacy I think.

But of course as we are all law abiding motorists we shouldn't have to worry about such things, this is for information only.

Drive safely and defensively and keep an eye out for the nutters who dont.
Last edited by H3 on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

hi alll
happy eiid inshalllah

yeah they are doing this long time ago but stopped and resumed from 2 months or 3 i think
the car made is subara color grey and most of them starts with 644 grey plate number .. man they need money lol
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

nfarah
Advanced
Advanced

Post by nfarah »

They have at least 4 different cars and no specific number plates!