Restrictions, a handicap to learning

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Restrictions, a handicap to learning

Post by Mozi »

Hi, I was eager to read about the extreme trip report that was done yesterday...and when I clicked on it, it says only "advanced" etc can access it....

Guys, in these reports there is a lot to learn. Why restrict them in the forums. They should be out for all of us to read and learn from. That is what we do in extreme scuba diving. We put the reports for all to read, learn, ask questions and get inspired.

I hope that the extreme and marshal trip and all reports will be have open access. If this is cool, I hope these threads will be moved soon.

Best,

Mozi

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

You also dive mozi ??

where do u dive around here i took my certificate in Oman ? and i did a couple of dives in red sea do u dive around here ...

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Re: Restrictions, a handicap to learning

Post by MegaMoe »

Mozi wrote:Hi, I was eager to read about the extreme trip report that was done yesterday...and when I clicked on it, it says only "advanced" etc can access it....

Guys, in these reports there is a lot to learn. Why restrict them in the forums. They should be out for all of us to read and learn from. That is what we do in extreme scuba diving. We put the reports for all to read, learn, ask questions and get inspired.

I hope that the extreme and marshal trip and all reports will be have open access. If this is cool, I hope these threads will be moved soon.

Best,

Mozi
i agree. will copy all reports to the meeting point.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

kareemamr wrote:You also dive mozi ?? ...
I also dive !!! But I'll not tell you where !!! :wink:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

adiga wrote:
I guess I also belong to the same club Adiga.....

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Restrictions, a handicap to learning

Post by khaiwi »

Mozi wrote:Hi, I was eager to read about the extreme trip report that was done yesterday...and when I clicked on it, it says only "advanced" etc can access it....

Best,

Mozi
Good point Mozi, Thanks for the idea.

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mozi »

kareemamr wrote:You also dive mozi ??

where do u dive around here i took my certificate in Oman ? and i did a couple of dives in red sea do u dive around here ...
Sorry Kareem for the late reply. I dove here like 4 times. Once off RAK on a wreck called the Energy Determination (google it u will find some info). It is a monster wreck starting at 20m and going down to 85m. Did the Inchape as well (25-28m) and some diving in Oman.

Check out this link:

http://www.5thd-x.com/expeditions/explo ... ndex2.html

This was a project where we filmed most wrecks on the coats of Lebanon, on scooters, with the highlught being the HMS Victoria that stands vertically in 150 m of waters (like a 1893 dated Tower in the Middle of the Desert)

Under "Team", my profile is the 3rd from the top.

Take care and c u soon :)

Mozi

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

MOE this club from now will be called AD Scuba4x4

So when u guys gonna start training the newbie :reading: :idea:

Adiga / Khaiwi we can learn all types of diving :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Iguana U empire expanding, U ll need an assistant (Bulldozer) to help u :hummer:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

adiga wrote:
I guess i know where as well i used to do the same type of diving accompanied with singing songs like
" ya kharga mn baab el 7maaam "
" el maya terwy el 3atshan we tetafy .. "

No man seriously u should try it , if u love offroading which i know u do u will enjoy diving as well big time...

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Mozi wrote:

Sorry Kareem for the late reply. I dove here like 4 times. Once off RAK on a wreck called the Energy Determination (google it u will find some info). It is a monster wreck starting at 20m and going down to 85m. Did the Inchape as well (25-28m) and some diving in Oman.

Check out this link:

This was a project where we filmed most wrecks on the coats of Lebanon, on scooters, with the highlught being the HMS Victoria that stands vertically in 150 m of waters (like a 1893 dated Tower in the Middle of the Desert)

Mozi
Ohh Mozi i check the link very Neat

maybe we can prepare a trip
OFFRoad / under water :) seriously we can go to a location offroad and then go diving ...

that would be extra nice i know some ppl will be intrested ...

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

kareemamr wrote:
Mozi wrote:

Check out this link:

Mozi
Ohh Mozi i check the link very Neat

maybe we can prepare a trip
OFFRoad / under water :) seriously we can go to a location offroad and then go diving ...

that would be extra nice i know some ppl will be intrested ...
1st intrested member
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Guys and Girls. We don't want to make this an offroad club only. Go ahead with your scuba diving activities, we will support and help as much as we can.

I will make a special post for that now
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

iguana wrote:Guys and Girls. We don't want to make this an offroad club only. Go ahead with your scuba diving activities, we will support and help as much as we can.

waaaaaaaaaw, cooooooooooool finally i will use my license to dive

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

k_almagboul wrote:
iguana wrote:Guys and Girls. We don't want to make this an offroad club only. Go ahead with your scuba diving activities, we will support and help as much as we can.

waaaaaaaaaw, cooooooooooool finally i will use my license to dive
need to remove the RUST from it first
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded