Friendly fun...

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
diverae
Advanced
Advanced

Friendly fun...

Post by diverae »

Hey Guys. Hows about we have a brand fun? Somewhere around the middle, end of Jan. It seems this club is a bit Wrangler oriented... with some Patrol, Pajero influence (not many Toyos actually) A little non speed competition. Biggest dune, highest climb type Liwa trip. Anyone interested? Just a thought right now. Will take some organisation, but worth it for club spirit.

Bet I can whoop most Wranglers as**s...........

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I think Khaiwi is preparing an advanced / Explorer trip to Liwa soon. So you can join in and lets see.

I don't like those risky challenges, but why not, if you said freindly one, lets do it.

I know you will have lots of people here who would love to take this fun with you.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

no actually we have lots of toyotas and patrols and pajeros too. but sure no challenges in the club all trips are for fun. just FYI i challenged a VTEC, SWB with cams on moreeb dunes and they couldnt climb as i climbed. i have like 20 people who can confirm this. in the end of the day rather than challenging how about we go together and see a place where we both can fun the dunes, :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Friendly fun...

Post by khaiwi »

diverae wrote:Bet I can whoop most Wranglers as**s...........
Bet you except mine and other 10 modified wranglers in the club. You can beat the stock wranglers..... hehehehhe

My thought on this is crossing an area from one waypoint to another rather than climbing a hill etc... so teams of certain brands can be formed and odometer reading is taken snd so on

diverae
Advanced
Advanced

Post by diverae »

HAHA. I like the response already. This club is good for that.
I might need some help on NOT making it too competitive though. I don't mean to go all out trying to out do each other. Just a friendly... I can do this .. can you type of thing. As I said, needs a lot of thought to make it SAFE and enjoyable. More along the lines of... I pulled out 7 jeeps as comparded to 4 Nissans ;) kind of thing

On second thoughts, Khaiwi, after reading your post... you got it sorted already. I'd like to come if its mid/end of Jan (got work otherwise in Qatar)

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Well, this club is goo din everything. Quick answers, help in modification, newbie training, friendly people, great and safe drivers AND THE MOST IMPORTANT "LOTS OF WRANGLERS" :lol: :lol: :lol:

We love to show off our cars :lol: :lol: :lol: so lets go and play. I know you did not mean a real fun but as a Patrol owner in this club you are just trying to tease Wranglers (Still don't know why Patrol owners thinks that it's a real 4x4 :!: :!: :!: with Plastic bumpers and Parking sensor :!: :!: :!: ) Maybe because it has a cooler so they think it's an offroad car?

Anyway, you did not join one of our trips yet Diverae. Lets meet in one trip, it seems that you are an experienced driver and also have a nice Patrol.

About challenges, as I said, if it's a normal and safe one, we are always doing this in our trips, so join us and lets play together

diverae
Advanced
Advanced

Post by diverae »

I'd love that Iguana. Unfortunately work (gotta pay for the car and mods somehow) and family/girlfriends get in the way a bit. I keep looking for a trip I can attend. Work sucks though. I will DEFINITELY be on the first one I can get on though.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Yes Iguana, I know him in person and he is indeed an experienced offroader. Was also recently with me in the same PC during 2006 Desert fun.

Been with him in several trips earlier including Liwa.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Salaaamy

Post by FearUAE »

megamoe: nicely said.....!

khaiwi: I hope you did not mean my car by saying "stock jeep" . . . !
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Diverae, our cheif Marshal is saying good things baout your driving. So please try to join one of our trips, we would love to see another experienced driver added to the team. Maybe next time you will buy a Wrangler :lol: :lol: :lol:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Salaaamy

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE wrote:megamoe: nicely said.....!

khaiwi: I hope you did not mean my car by saying "stock jeep" . . . !
hehehehehe, Stock Jeep mmmmmm ah maybe I should have said a combination of stock jeep and first timer offroader hehehehehe now someone else would be offended (why did I say that?)

Ur wrangler should have been upgraded by now if the ****** sales guys of Quadratec had shipped the goods on time.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

You Know what is the scary part Chief.....!

Post by FearUAE »

That my second list is starting to appear seriously, i am trying to cut here & there...........I hope when the order time will come, my list will be
$ 9.99 only................you know: we have to save these days since no one knows what is going on with our company......right surfer.....?
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Where R U ?

Post by adiga »

diverae...
Do U still remember me ? :lol:
I hope not :!: :driving: :wink:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

iremy
Advanced
Advanced

Wrangler vs Patrol ????

Post by iremy »

Again!!!!!, in my point of view, as a Wrangler and Patrol owner, both cars are superb love them both, with one exeption, FAMILY, as a single men the wrangler is fantastic you at the driver sit ,girlfrinf/wife/partner by your side and camping gear and food for a couple of days you cant beat the wrangler, once I did a trip across the amazon jungle, 3 weeks where we the next gas station was at 1000 km in Brasil!! thru the jungle and 4x4 all the time. let me tell you we have jerry cans under the seat, over the seat, strap to the hood, etc,etc, plus the food plus the camping gear, plus your clothe for 3 weeks, can you imagine the picture? dnot take me wrong, still love the car and I'll do it again in a heart beat!!!!

Now a days I have the same girl by my side (is call wife now) and let me tell you when they change the "callsing" from girlfriend to wife their bagage increase exponenetially (I been trying to figure this out for the last 9 years but no luck, help please???) thats when the wrangler become "tigth" but still OK, years later and due to nature and biology (before that it was just fun) we became the proud parrets of a beutifull girl, thats when the wrangler became "small" good only for a days trip and no more than an hour or two in the car (after 2 hours I wish I have a louder exahust, rater hear the engine than the complains!!!!! :angry: of my ex-girlfriend now wife :chick: :heart: )

Now with the patrol there is no problem the family can fit all their needs with no hassel,(my wife see so much empty room in the back seat that we had another baby just to fill the void) there is no complain for a 3 or 4 hours trip, so if somebody can go higher in a dune or faster over the sand or jump higher, I dont mind at all, I know at the end of the day (or trip, or camping) I wiil have pleasant drive home, with my better have peasefully at sleep by my side (she normally used stay awake all the time to enjoy the route but the was before the "callsing" change)

So as you see I dont think a Wrangler (as much as I love the car) can fit a family as good a Patrol does (Iguana, you are the exption that confirms the rule) but like I said in the bagining, I sill have my wrangler and enjoit very much when I drive it ALONE or with a FRIEND only.

So, here are my 50 cents about Wranglers vs Patrol (hope my wife dont read this :wink: , because if she does :hummer: )

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wrangler vs Patrol ????

Post by kareemamr »

iremy wrote:Again!!!!!, in my point of view, as a Wrangler and Patrol owner, both cars are superb love them both, with one exeption, FAMILY, as a single men the wrangler is fantastic you at the driver sit ,girlfrinf/wife/partner by your side and camping gear and food for a couple of days you cant beat the wrangler, once I did a trip across the amazon jungle, 3 weeks where we the next gas station was at 1000 km in Brasil!! thru the jungle and 4x4 all the time. let me tell you we have jerry cans under the seat, over the seat, strap to the hood, etc,etc, plus the food plus the camping gear, plus your clothe for 3 weeks, can you imagine the picture? dnot take me wrong, still love the car and I'll do it again in a heart beat!!!!

Now a days I have the same girl by my side (is call wife now) and let me tell you when they change the "callsing" from girlfriend to wife their bagage increase exponenetially (I been trying to figure this out for the last 9 years but no luck, help please???) thats when the wrangler become "tigth" but still OK, years later and due to nature and biology (before that it was just fun) we became the proud parrets of a beutifull girl, thats when the wrangler became "small" good only for a days trip and no more than an hour or two in the car (after 2 hours I wish I have a louder exahust, rater hear the engine than the complains!!!!! :angry: of my ex-girlfriend now wife :chick: :heart: )

Now with the patrol there is no problem the family can fit all their needs with no hassel,(my wife see so much empty room in the back seat that we had another baby just to fill the void) there is no complain for a 3 or 4 hours trip, so if somebody can go higher in a dune or faster over the sand or jump higher, I dont mind at all, I know at the end of the day (or trip, or camping) I wiil have pleasant drive home, with my better have peasefully at sleep by my side (she normally used stay awake all the time to enjoy the route but the was before the "callsing" change)

So as you see I dont think a Wrangler (as much as I love the car) can fit a family as good a Patrol does (Iguana, you are the exption that confirms the rule) but like I said in the bagining, I sill have my wrangler and enjoit very much when I drive it ALONE or with a FRIEND only.

So, here are my 50 cents about Wranglers vs Patrol (hope my wife dont read this :wink: , because if she does :hummer: )

Perfectly said Iremy :) well done