GULF NEWS FUN DRIVE (FEEDBACK)

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Sounds like a fun drive :D glad you guys enjoyed it

i cant wait to join you guys, just a few weeks inshalla and i`ll be ready 8)

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Was great fun guys ......Liked it a lot ....

The Track was nice ,,, a lot of places for us to play, and still beginners could do it easily if kept on the original track ....

I don't really agree with u about marshaling ,,,, they were more than OK..... i think if they passed by a stucked car and just let it go i think that because most prob it's unregisterd car....
and they were a lot of recovery cars with a big R on it helping people arround .....

Anyways, i really had fun ,,,, all the gang were there .....i was pleased to meet some new faces to me like Bukhamis & Surfer .... Hope to see more events coming where all the members join and enjoy.

Cheers...
Last edited by Abo Omar on Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

surfer wrote: jeep, man, you were driving fast, we saw you on one of our stops, but couldnt have a good look at your face. Nice car man .
thanx man , still i'm waiting more parts to come , then the car will have the final look, hmmm inshallah sometime we will have a chance to go offroading with you and bukhamis and the other guys , but i don't like driving slowly so be ready :wink:

seiftawfik
Advanced
Advanced

Post by seiftawfik »

It was really a great event, I really enjoyed it, the track was easy but with a lots of places around the track to play in. If we compared it to KTFD then these people of GNFD made really a great job. Well done guys. I agree with Abo Omar about the marshalling they were OK, before the last checkpoint we decided to go around and played for a little bit, we found about 5 marshalls coming and they were looking for us because we didn't go to the last checkpoint.

It was really glad to meet some of the people only knew from the site. Sorry couldn't join your convoy this time guys as I had some beginners friends with me and didn't want to bother you with them.

And Iguana, please stop trying to start a war between me and you for Prado vs Wrangler, both cars rocks man. But at least didn't have to refill my fuel tank in the middle cuz I have two tanks. :lol: Man I really like your car Iguana so this war won't never happens.

Hope to see you again guys in the dunes.

Cheers.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

refill ???? why to refill in the middle man i just filling my wrangler next to the gathering place (nad al sheba club) and reached the hotel in hatta with a take almost at half full so there was no need to refill ya man :D

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Don't worry saif, I will not start the war :lol: :lol: Actually yesterday I was driving with Al Sharaan (White Prado) and Denis (Silver Prado). The car was really doing great. No stuck at all, They were driving with myself (Wrangler), megamoe (Wrangler), Antax (Wrangler) and Adeel (SWB Patrol) and were doing great. So I love Prado now, i am actually thinking of buying it as a 3rd car for the kids to play with :lol: :lol: :lol: . it has too many buttons and the kids will be so hapy with that.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Iquana......

Post by FearUAE »

It seems that the credit is all your in this trip, your name is mentioned in every single post....what is going on man...........!

BTW: Do you really hate Prado that much so you will buy for the kids to play with . . . . !

Yallah guys: start the war, i have no problem since I am in iguana side (wrangler group) !!!

surfer: you said next trip:do they have another trip soon or you meant next year one ?

Glad everone had fun in this trip.
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

gimme a prado over a wrangler anyday. :twisted:

swb vxr manual (special order..hint hint seif)..fantastic...anytime ,anywhere , anyday.

if u do the things to the prado that u do to a wrangler..you'll have a monster..lift it , larger tires, headers , catback , air filter , wires , sparkplugs , proper bumpers , lights , extra fuel tank...anytime anywhere...Prado's are amazing cars...light & a big engine...fantastic...

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Oh yes Kris, they are good ones, and I am not starting that war Fearuae :lol: :lol: :lol: I was just teasing Saif.

I am serious, thinking of it as a family car.

Saif how much is the fully loaded one? Do you have a good deal on a used very clean Prado?

If I bought one I will not do any modification. It has to be manual with parking sensors as the wife will drive it. NO METAL BUMPERS with my wive's driving, no way to hurt other cars
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

seiftawfik
Advanced
Advanced

Post by seiftawfik »

Hey Jeep he didn't have to refill or anything I just like to tease Iguana.

Kris, don't say this about the Wrangler on this forum, most of the marshalls have a wrangler man, although this is a truth kris, but you know as they say "Truth always Hurt" :lol:

Iguana, glad that you are thinking about getting a Prado for the kids, that a good thinking man to start with :idea:

Joking aside, yeah man I might have a good deal for you, call me and I'll arrange it.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

:ad4x4: Well as long every one was so happy am happy tooo, we r waiting to have Fun Drive in Abu Dhabi area soon depends on our comittee :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Is that you jeep ? i got the picture from the GN web site.

The jeeper is back.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »